🌹 soraya100 🌹

[ 11:28 AM ]

gray and i merge with juniper and persephone at their position.

"dude-"

"hold that thought," juniper interrupts, as two of dom's fireballs fly our way.

i form my force field over gray and i as the balls land on the ground around us.

junipers' silver force field and mine disappear. persephone stares at me perplexed.

"get your boyfriend!" she huffs.

"not my boyfriend!" i correct.

"well tell him not to kill us!"

"i can't! it's the woman controlling him!" i tell her.

juniper sends two silver fireballs toward them.

"how is this so easy?" she asks me, looking at her hands in amazement.

"don't know," i shrug.

"we need to move," gray yells.

"we gotta get inside. she's in there. if i can't get through to him, i'll use her," i reason to myself out loud.

"let's get to the back. i have something for this," persephone suggests.

i nod at her.

"alex is going to help," i tell them. i push 'talk'. "matt move positions. we need you. back of the building."

"movin'."

we start sprinting to the back of the building as if our lives depend on it, and well, they sort of do with a deranged dominic and an unwilling alex sending blue and green fireballs our way.

we finally get to the back, huffing and panting hard.

"fuck!" i curse, holding my aching side.

persephone takes off her backpack and kneels a few feet in front of us. she takes some sort of contraption out of the bag she built at the mall and begins to work on it.

i look around for dominic. we ran but not that fast.

gray taps my upper arm and holds out an open water to me. i take it and chug some down. i pass it to him and he reaches over me, passing it to juniper.

"you learned all of this in high school?" i question persephone.

she turns to me.

"and then some," she grins.

"we get in, then what?" gray asks.

"try not to die," i say, letting out a slight chuckle.

"i'm not out yet but, almost," he tells me, checking how many shots he's got left.

"here." i hand him my .45 and the rest of my magazines.

"what are you-"