🐲 alex90 🐲

** this is long LOL **
[ 2:44 AM ]

"noonie! wake up!" i can feel my body being disturbed. all i can see is darkness. "alex! WAKE UP!"

i gasp awake and sit up looking around.

a field of baby blue flowers surround me. i turn to my left catching eyes with a small, ocher completed little girl.

she offers me a small smile as her sweet, innocent eyes linger on mine.

a string of memories play across my mind of the child in front of me; like a movie.

"APOLLONIA!" i exclaim, pulling her into a tight hug. "oh my god, no way this is real!"

it damn sure feels like it though. down to her body heat and the sun beaming down on us. even the smell of her cocoa scented hair.

i pull her away and stare at her. my hands roam over her arms and face, not believing she's actually in front of me.

"i missed you!" she grins.

"how- how is this possible? where am i apple? where are we?"

"my happy place," she answers.

"your happy place?" i repeat, she nodding at my words. "wha- how?" i rub my face.

"dominic's in trouble," she says. "we need your help."

"dominic's in trouble?"

"keep up noonie!"

"i'm trying mamas. you need to break this down for me."

"i don't have enough time! we're going to be coming for you!"

"who's we? what's going on with dominic?"

"you didn't feel him fade away?" she questions.

"i don't know what that means."

she huffs, annoyed.

"soraya, grayson, matt, juniper and me will be on our way to save you. i can heal dominic! i can bring him back but we'll need your help. can i trust you?"

"we're family apollonia," i tell her, caressing her cheek, "we're all we have. of course you can trust me."

she smiles.

"good, because it's time to wake up."

"what?"

she lifts her arm and presses her index finger to the center of my forehead. upon her touch, an electric vibration transudes through my body.

my vision turns white.

"have you ever felt... different?" dominic questions, sitting in front of my mattress with a concerned face.

i frown, wondering what he could be referring to.

"what nigga?"

"like, i don't know bro! just... electricity wise?"

elec-

"yo, what are you on?"

i don't want to sound judgmental.