➗ matt46 ➗

[ 5:20 AM ]

nah, something's definitely up.

it sounds crazy, but i think they can communicate with each other telepathically. why else would they just randomly stare and interact with each other with no dialogue?

not only that but i didn't know she could do that shit with my gun, or whatever the hell she did when dom pissed her off at the checkpoint.

if she can do that, then what the fuck can dom do?

nah.

nope.

if he can't trust me, i can't trust him. i thought he had my back. meeting this girl has him really fucked up. i knew he falls fast, but not six days fast.

besides, i didn't give her any reason to distrust me. i even tried to be chill with her.

garrett and i f'real ain't cool.

i'm the odd man out for no reason.

i roll my eyes, staring at the van ceiling.

now i'm stuck with domestic terrorists, which by design makes me one too.

if the government finds them, are they living? am i going to live?

will they get to explain that they didn't create what they think they did?

or is it lights out, no explanation?

this is the american government we're talking about.

i soothe myself and take deep breathes.

what do i do in this case?

no one trusts me in this group and their isn't any initiative to try.

i haven't don't anything that warrants the disrespect i've been receiving.

i'm a good person.

i know that.

{ a/n: not me updating the wrong chapter, panicking and updating the correcting chapter then panicking MORE because i realize that i didn't edit any of it. yeah that's my life }