🕷 ann96 🕷

[ 8:27 AM ]

"for the last time, i don't know how the little girl got in my dream. i just know she said soraya and three other people were on the way," dominic explains once more, nothing new coming out of his small little brain.

i smile at him, mentally slapping him over and over.

incompetence is the one thing i can't stand.

i turn around, giving my back to my crew.

"don't worry mother. once she's here we'll skin that bitch and all of her pesky little friends alive," my daughter laughs.

i chuckle and hold up a finger.

"no, soraya is a very important piece to the puzzle. she stays alive. everyone else you can skin," i finish and swipe the air. "she's clever." more than i think. more than i'll ever admit. "more than she leads on," i state, staring at the black wall of my conference room. "i find it cute. who knows though. maybe i'm wrong! she's probably dumb as hell!"

laughter floats to my ears.

i turn around and take them in.

my A-Team.

borkov fedorov.

30.

my muscle.

i was 18 when we met. he was a deranged 12 year old boy. both of our fathers were in the military so we knew about moving around and bonded more over the absences of our mothers.

from an unsteady child to a handsome semi-stable man.

a lot can change in 18 years.

marina taylor.

28.

tech combat.

we met two years ago. in a way she found me. she's really good at bio design; coming up with intricate weapons and disguises.

she's highly intelligent, quick, and graduated top of her class in primary, secondary, and university.

it would've been a waste not to recruit her. she kept tabs on dominic and soraya while they were in florida.

luna garcia.

23.

my right hand.

she was 17 when i met her; cast out by her family for being autistic. she's loyal and insanely good at calculating others next move. her gears in her head move at the speed of light.

chin huang.

14.

insane.

no, really.

clinically insane.

killed all of his family and loves blowing things up.

he's truly one of a kind.

i found him a few months before the outbreak. he's frustratingly disobedient, but he knows he'll only come out if he behaves and follows my directions.

my newest recruits.

dominic and alex fike.

24. 22.

most likely my strongest players.

my checkmate.

but finally, my pride and joy.

anna malecot.

24.

my daughter.

when i was 22, i didn't want to go to college. my father recently had passed and i wanted to do something crazy. i don't like babies, so i adopted a 10 year old.

the way i feel for her is as close to whatever love is.

"what's the plan mal?" borkov asks me, a small russian accent escaping his lips.

"OW!" anna yells, "MOTHER! chin's pulling strands of my hair out!"

"CHIN!" i shout, startling everyone. he stares at me, eyes wide in fright. "do it again, you go back in The Box, understand?" he nods quickly. "good. stop interrupting mother."

"continue my love. the plan?" borkov smiles.

"yes, everyone else can be taken out. i only want her." everyone nods, mutually understanding the plan set forth.

a bloodbath of sorts.

a shit show.

i grin widely.

she doesn't have a fucking clue!

"keep your eyes open and prepare for theatrics! this is what i do best! let's go."

i chuckle to myself watching everyone stand.

chin is the first one out, then marina. dominic follows, alex lagging. i find comfort in their separation. it's better for me. anna tries to wrap her arm around luna's neck and because she hates physical touch, she shrugs it off.

"brat!" anna insults.

"be nice," borkov reprimands, the last one out.

she's not ready.

finally.

some action around here.