🌹 soraya56 🌹

[ 9:11 PM ]
REW.

"don't feel like climbing the stairs. goodnight everyone," i say and go to find the room that's not the laundry.

the burst of adrenaline is starting to wear off. my body is exhausted but my mind is fucking racing.

imagine a race of go karts on a track going at 700 miles an hour; that's my mind right now.

we've killed people today...

i held that power in my hands.

i disintegrated someone!

i look at my hands and take in a shaky breath, stopping in a small hallway.

who am i now?

who do i turn into?

is this going to be how it is now?

killing?

i shake my head and continue walking. i don't want to think about it anymore.

i don't want to find out if i become someone i can't look at in the mirror.

i find the empty and silent room finally.

it's the main room of the house. most likely grayson's parents. the bed sheets are all white and the dresser and lamps are elegant enough that you know an older couple picked them out.

i strip out of my clothes and lay on the bed in just my underwear.

i breathe.

we had to soraya. otherwise we'll be caught, or dead.

we're doing the fucking best we can under the circumstances we're in. we made it to new jersey. this is a victory.

we just need a good plan to get alex. something that won't get us killed.

breathe ray.

we're okay.

we had to do what we had to do.

it's us versus them. it's always going to be us against them.

we're going to protect our family.

dom and i.

dom.

sweet, adorable dominic.

annoyingly, cute dominic, but i guess it works for him.

what the hell do i do about him?

i don't want to deal with getting too attached.

my own mother died and i still don't give a fuck. i haven't shed a single tear for her.

i don't know... maybe the world would've been fine if i was never born.

georgia peters would've been a-okay.

i roll my eyes.

fuck her.

she didn't deserve me as a daughter. i've done so much more than she can say she ever did. i traveled states! i met new people. i have a seven year old!

i laugh to myself.

not exactly, but in a way.

i hope she's okay.

maybe i shouldn't have let her say goodbye to her mom, but everyone deserves closure.

don't they?

dominic got his. why couldn't she?

i don't know!

do i even have what it takes to guide her? or am i really a lost cause and everything i touch turns to shit?