🛠 grayson65 🛠

[ 10:49 AM ]
REW.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" i hear as apple and i come in from healing the garden flowers.

it's the most spectacular thing you could lay your eyes on.

it's like magic, but that's not my focus right now. soraya's yelling.

i rush into the livingroom and see soraya on the farthest part of the couch, moving away from matt.

"what's going on?! what did he do?" i ask soraya, preparing my body for an altercation of sorts.

"he's got a fucking phone and has had it this entire time!"

"what?!" i question, looking at matt confused, taking a step back from him.

"i-i can explain," he rushes out.

"hell yeah you will because i'm two seconds from doing shit i'll regret," soraya says, jumping up.

"i had to keep in contact with my girl," matt says turning towards me, still sitting on the couch.

"your girl?" i question, squinting my eyes at him.

is he stupid?!

"i met her three months ago. we were keeping in contact with each other since the whole virus came out."

"you fucking idiot!" soraya yells again. "do you have any- ANY idea what you've just done?!"

"grayson back me up here," he says, looking at me.

"were you not listening when they said who's looking for them?" i ask.

"oh my god! we sent dominic to Them! we sent him straight to Them!" soraya panics, pacing and rubbing her face.

"They don't know i'm with you guys," matt says.

"yeah but we could run for so long," i tell him, shaking my head. "They have more advanced technology than we do."

soraya rubs her hands through her tousled hair.

"oh my god," she breathes. "i could kill you right now," she growls.

"it's my girl! what was i supposed to do?" matt questions. "grayson!"

"i honestly don't know what to tell you," i shrug.

"you clearly have no idea what you've done," soraya says shaking her head. "you single handedly fucked us!"

"no i-"

"you could've been tapped! because police didn't come and question you, doesn't mean they aren't keeping tabs on you!" she explodes.

"i didn't wanna keep her in the dark."

"why didn't you say anything before?!" i ask.

"no one wanted to talk about ourselves until we got to jersey. i didn't think dom would go and leave. i was going to tell you guys!"

"i knew i should've read you!" soraya yells, pointing a finger at matt.

"i didn't do it to potentially put anyone in danger!"

"but you knew the risks and still did it!"

"grayson, please help me out here!"

"i..."

"you're a fucking traitor! everyone WRITE IT ON THE FUCKING WALLS MATT IS A FUCKING TRAITOR!"

"i wanted to keep in contact with my girlfriend!"