🦋 dominic24 🦋

[ 6:12 PM ]
{ perspective one }

we make it to a motel, not conversing with each other, and get a room.

we huff in relief in unison.

i throw my bag down tiredly and watch as soraya rushes toward the bathroom.

"shower," she simply states and closes herself in.

"so much for getting to know me," i mumble to myself, kicking my shoes off.

i plop down on the bed bouncing slightly, pulling my hoodie and shirt off collectively. i toss them on the floor, not giving a fuck, completely exhausted.

i hear the shower run and mentally wish i was the one taking the shower. i fucking need it.

i stare at the bathroom door and a very risky idea falls into my head. the lightbulb on and shining bright.

i stand, steadying my breathing.

this can go one or two ways.

i walk toward the bathroom door laying a hand on the door knob.

she'll either hate me or love me.

i twist the doorknob and push the door open slightly.

i can see steam starting to fog up the small room. i can hear her softly humming behind the shower curtain.

i step in, closing the door carefully and quietly behind me.

i should abort this mission.

i walk to the shower curtain and stand just before it.

don't be scared...

"OHMYGOD DOM! ARE YOU IN HERE?!" she shrieks.

i can't help but chuckle.

calm down ray.

"GET OUT!"

i have an idea... if you're down.

dominic david fike get the hell out!

can you just hear me out? you might like it.

no.

please?

get. out.

why can't you trust me for like five minutes? i want to try something but i don't want to try it if you're not down to do it with me. i want to respect you. if you hate my idea, i'll leave. promise.

it's silent for a while, just the water running.

what's your idea? idiot.

i grin.

you don't want me to see you and i'm sure you don't want to see me, but, i really could use a shower.