🦋 dominic66 🦋

[ 11:05 AM ]

i sit cuffed inside a black box They keep referring to as the "transport truck".

my ankles are cuffed together and shackled to these rings in the floor. my wrists are cuffed together and chained to the cuffs of my feet.

two officers climb inside, armed up, and sit on either side of me.

"i want to ride with him," the french voice says and i turn my head to see a pale lady in an all white pantsuit. "you two with me."

"yes chief."

chief?

another officer walks inside before the lady, followed by another armed guard. they sit opposite of us, maybe an arms length away. the platinum blonde haired woman plops down in front of me.

she's got strong, intimidating features but they don't threaten me.

i find that i'm not worried about her or her attributes.

and i'm not four armed guards dangerous.

me and this malecot woman stare at each other. she's got glassy light green eyes. they look void of much emotion.

dead even.

a walkie beeps.

"no sign of suspect two."

"okay, let's go," she says into her bracelet, not letting our eyes disconnect.

the doors to the back close one after the other, encasing us in darkness with the exception of small cut out windows for air.

someone on the outside bangs twice on the truck. with a jerking start, we're on the move.

"mr. dominic david fike, i'm chief director ann malecot," she speaks, realizing she's not striking any type of fear in me.

"you said special agent earlier," i point out, shocking everyone including myself of my steady and smooth voice.

"paying attention," she grins, "i like that. these are my men. i call the shots." i raise an eyebrow. "you don't believe me?"

i don't react to her.

i could care less for her.

she raises her fist and bangs it against the divider of the driver and us. we slam to a stop and guards are pulling the back doors open, pointing guns at me.

i view this as a performance. a way for her to try and tell me i should be afraid.

"dismissed."

soon enough we're moving along again.

"i could give zero fucks about your displays of dick inches. where's my brother?"

"mr. alex fike is in great hands, but you aren't the one that's asking the questions here," she smirks, as if this is amusing to her.

"i want to see him."

"or making demands. you've evaded us for a week mr. fike. the last thing i expected was a surrender. forgive me for being a little surprised," she chuckles.

"i want to see my brother."

"where is your partner?" she asks.

i pause.

"i don't know."

she looks me over, her eyes gliding over every inch of me.

i fight the urge to shudder.

the only person i want to look at me like that is soraya.

"you're... calm. most people in your position would be shitting their pants."

"i'm not most people."

"you're a special case dominic. you and ms. peters. are you sure you have no idea where she is?"

"yes."

"well where did you make the virus?"

"i didn't."

"mr. fike, i don't have time to play any kinds of games with you."

"i'm telling you the truth. you have the wrong people. if you and your boys would have done your jobs, you'd see that no evidence links us. i didn't even know the girl."

"but you went on the run with her. you are captured on camera eating at a diner together to see one of your victims. you even tossed your phones. that doesn't exactly scream innocent to me. you two are careful. meticulous."

"you have that shit so backwards," i curse.

"mr. alex said the same thing. said he didn't know the girl or anything about the virus. we tested the joint you guys left on the floor in your apartment and three separate DNA's came back: yours, mr. alex's and an unknown. i'll be willing to bet that it's your accomplice."

"you're reaching. no cap."

her face drops into confusion for a split second at my choice of words, but she quickly composes herself.

"we just want to find the original strain to see if we have a chance at stopping it from wiping out the entire world. i mean alex thought he didn't have anything to do with the situation. my men can be very... how do you say persuasive?"

the word lingers in my head, replaying over and over; dropping off her tongue so arrogantly, that my emotions snap.

i lunge toward her, my hands itching for her throat. two men grabbing my shoulders and my cuffs stop me from reaching her. they push me back down.

"what did you do to him?" i growl at her.

"ooh, feisty. i like it," she grins, "but don't worry. i didn't do a thing. i pretty much know everything. it would help if you cooperate."

something told me she didn't know a goddamn thing. this whole set up seems unnecessary.

"you don't know shit ann."

"i know you two thought you were too smart for college. i know that you two wanted to alter your DNA. you fucked up. max paid the price. the rest of the world doesn't have to. he was a hopeless case anyway."

i go for her again but instead get punched. the force knocking against my lips and chin.

my mouth fills with a metallic, warm taste. i turn to the person and spit my blood on their helmet shield. they ball my shirt in their fist.

malecot holds her palm up.

the guard relaxes, releasing me.

"you're so far from the truth," i chuckle, before spitting at her feet.

i mean every disrespect.

she looks down at my spit, then at me.

"you know alex isn't very pleased with you. i'd go so far as to say he probably thinks you guys abandoned him."

"where is he?!"

"oh don't worry mr. dominic. you're in good hands now," she smiles.

she nods at one of the guards next to me. the opposite guard holds me steady.

i look at ann confused.

something stings my neck.

everything goes dark.

{ a/n: omg i want to update more because i have a lot of shit written and shits just gonna get so fucking crazy but alas your gorl has started working; making that shmoney :) that mula :) that chedda :) that ching ching :,) LMAO anyway i'm going to try to update as much as i fucking can whenever i fucking can. monday and tuesday i'm planning on doing double updates ! love youu ciao !! }