🌹 soraya25 🌹

[ 6:12 PM ]
{ perspective two }

"shower," i call out as we step inside the motel, heading to the bathroom, closing myself in.

i set my bag on the floor and start the water. i let the room kind of steam up, staring at my reflection in the mirror until the mirror fogs up.

i strip myself of my disgusting clothes and get in. i let the water run off my body, taking deep breaths.

holy fuck, i needed this shower.

i'll grab the things i need in a minute but right now it's just me and this steaming water.

i hum a random tune to myself, enjoying this sort of break in time.

don't be scared...

i jump, looking around the enclosed space, seeing a shadow opposite the shower curtain.

"OHMYGOD DOM! ARE YOU IN HERE?!" i scream.

calm down ray.

"GET OUT!"

i have an idea... if you're down.

dominic david fike get the hell out!

can you just hear me out? you might like it.

no.

please?

get. out.

why can't you trust me for like five minutes? i want to try something but i don't want to try it if you're not down to do it with me. i want to respect you. if you hate my idea, i'll leave. promise.

i roll my eyes.

what the hell could he possibly be thinking?

what's your idea? idiot.

you don't want me to see you and i'm sure you don't want to see me, but, i really could use a shower.

then wait?!

but that's no fun.

what is his issue? i'm in the shower, naked. what part of that screams come on in and join me?

alternate idea? before i kick you out.

my complete idea is to just enjoy the moment for what it is close our eyes and just be.

i think about what he's truly implying in that vague sentence. it's not sexual; it's sensual.

it's him wanting to know me in more ways than one.

now it's a battle of do i want to allow him or do i not.

the world very well could be ending and he very well could be the last person on earth that understands me to the power degree.