🌹 soraya71 🌹

[ 3:32 PM ]
REW.

i step into the bathroom of grayson's parents room. the effects of the cannabis is still set in but diminishing by the second. my sober mind is starting to come back.

i lock the door.

i stare at myself in the mirror.

i look fucking exhausted. i haven't gotten a proper nights sleep these last few stressful days. running from the government will be like that i guess.

theirs a ring of darkness around my eyes, and bags the size of the sun under them. my face is puffy and pale.

i touch my chest feeling my heart beating in the palm of my hand.

calm down ray.

he's fine.

it's okay.

he's okay.

i take in a deep breath and exhale. i go in for another one when there's a knock at the door.

"you okay soraya?" matt questions.

"be out soon! we can start practicing," i tell him, hoping he'll go away.

nothing else is shouted through so i suspect that he walked away.

i place my hands on top of the counter. i close my eyes and lean forward slightly, reveling in the silence around me.

"you look gorgeous."

i open my eyes and look through the mirror to see

reeves sitting cross legged on the closed toilet seat.

"hey," i cry, tears rushing down my cheeks instantly. "i miss you."

"that's not a pretty face girl," she pouts. "why are you crying?"

"my fucking nerves are getting to me. i'm so fucking worried."

i look down into the sink, my tears falling perfectly inside.

"hun. he's fine."

"or he's dead."

i turn my head to the jarring voice and see

georgia, leaning against the bathroom door, arms crossed.

"he's not dead," i tell her.

"or he dipped and won't be coming back," georgia smirks.

"don't listen to her babes," reeves says, "he's fine. it's time for you to do what you need to."

"right, like ruin a seven year old's life just like you did mine."

i roll my eyes. even in death she's still the most impossible person to talk to. i don't have time for it.

"you're not real. you're just some stupid figment that won't shut the fuck up," i tell myself, hoping i could just enjoy my own personal conversation with my imaginary best friend who passed away.

babygirl?

i look around for an imaginary dom but realize that he actually is the one talking to me.