🦋 dominic93 🦋

[ 4:18 AM ]

"maybe we haven't lost you yet! dommy! wake up! c'mon!"

i open my eyes and they lock onto a little girl staring at me from above.

her features feel familiar.

"who are you?" i ask her, looking around and seeing a bunch of blue flowers surrounding us.

the sun feels amazing on my skin.

"where are we?"

"i'm apollonia," she frowns, "i'm your sister dommy. we don't feel you anymore."

i sit up.

"i-i don't have a sister. ann would've told me about you."

"no... dommy they're lying to you! look at me! remember me. i'm apple! i'm your family! we're your family," she yells at me.

we?

"who's we?"

"raya and i! we're on our way to you!"

"raya?" i question. "as in soraya peters? you're a part of her team?! you're not my sister. you're trying to set me up!"

"what?! dommy! you have to remember! you saved me!"

"i don't. i'm not blindly trusting someone who's working with the person who got me locked up," i tell her.

"you would've before! they're telling you things that didn't happen. raya and i are on your side. you just need to wake up!"

she tries to touch my forehead but i grab her hand before she can.

"listen here, you tell soraya that if she is on her way for me, then she better be prepared. we are not on the same team. you're adorable kid, i hope she doesn't ruin you."

i open my eyes, a deep frown sitting on my face.

sending a child into my dreams?

how?

she's good though.

i don't know what she's expecting to happen. she betrayed me! she's going down.

"ann! i think i've got some new info!"