🕊 juniper89 🕊

[ 2:22 AM ]

"aren't you glad babe?"

i look around, a field of nemophila flowers surrounding us. the baby blue run on for miles. a bright and cheery atmosphere falling upon us.

i look at persephone sitting next to me. she's clad in a baby pink blouse with white pants. i look down at myself and see that i'm clad in a white sundress.

we're on a rainbow picnic blanket and there's a slight breeze blowing.

"where are we?" i find myself questioning, enjoying the warmth this place exudes. i've never felt more safe and protected.

"where all your dreams come true!" persephone grins, taking a sip of what i assume is some sort of cider in a wine glass.

"huh?"

"we've gotten everything we've ever wanted just being here!"

"you don't make sense seph." i look around once more, seeing someone running towards seph and i. they bounce up and down in the midst of the flowers, a path creating a way for them. i frown and look at persephone. "who's that coming?" i ask her.

"that's our creator. she made this place and can bring whoever she wants here. you're special. she chose you."

the breeze picks up, my hair flying in my face.

i remove my strawberry blonde strands out the way to see a small girl standing in front of me with a small smile. she's got a brassy complexion and looks sort of familiar.

how the hell did she get here so fast?

"you know dommy!" she smiles.

"dommy?"

"dommy! my brother! we need your help!"

"we?" i question, shaking my head and look over at persephone.

she's gone.

"where's persephone?!"

"i didn't bring her here. you did."

"what is going on?!" i question.

nothing is making sense right now.

"my name is apollonia, but dominic calls me apple!" she explains.

"OH! DOMINIC!" i shout realizing exactly who she reminds me of!

holy crap! how is his sister in my dream?!

"he needs your help! my help! everyones help!"

"I KNEW IT! where is he? where are you? are you coming to the van?! do we have to come to you?!" i ramble.

she tries to get a word in but my brain is reacting quicker than normal, i can't stop the questions spilling out.

her body starts to fade in and out. she looks down confused.

"uh! we're coming! don't worry!" she shouts back at me as she starts disappearing.

"wait! where is he?!"

"i don't-"

"APPLE!"

i jump awake and sit up. my chest heaves and i look around at the very much present van trying to gather my thoughts. the cool of the night caresses my skin bringing me back to reality.

"baby what's wrong? what about an apple?" seph questions groggily next to me.

i look down at her.

"no!" i yell, causing her to wake up fully. "apple! the little girl! dominic's sister! he needs my help!"

"woah! june... you're not- you're not making any type of sense right now," she sighs, rubbing her tired eyes.

"when are his friends going to be here?" i ask her as if she knows.

"are you sure you didn't have a bad dream?"

"no, seph. i knew it. i know him. i don't know how but i do and he needs my help."

"and how are you going to help him?"

"his friends will know."

"you sound like a crazy person."

"just wait sephie. things will probably make sense soon," i quiet her, and decide to lay back down.

when are they going to get here?