🦋 dominic37 🦋

[ 3:40 PM ]

i want to throw up.

"20, twinsies."

"is that a bad thing?"

who the hell does this guy think he is?

he's not like us ray. i don't know why we didn't knock him out and steal his stupid mobile home.

that's not who i want to be. or us. we don't hurt people who don't deserve it. your words. you being a hypocrite again?

nice super classy soraya. i'm just saying we don't know a thing about this dude and just because you feel something for him doesn't mean he won't betray us the second he can.

i don't feel anything for him. he's just good. that's the only way i can explain that. i'm sorry you don't understand. this is good for us, comfortable. he'll come around to fully trusting us but right now we don't have to worry.

fine, but if he turns out to be bad, i'm blaming you.

blame me then dominic but as long as no one knows about him knowing us, we've got acres in new jersey where we can get stronger at.

or it's a trap.

we'll find out in new jersey.

i roll my eyes.

i look at apple sitting across the table from me.

"i'm bored," she sighs laying her head in her hands that were propped up by her elbows.

"i brought your colors and coloring book. it's in your bag," i tell her, pulling the burner that we should probably ditch out of my pocket.

[ unknown number ]
yo! it's dominic fike. hope
you good bro, but i really
need your help

i watch as apple grabs her colors and book out of her backpack, setting everything on the table in front of her.

the burner rings loud, scaring the shit out of me. i open and close it, ending the call.

"did someone just call?!" soraya questions.

"no, i'm playing with the ringtones," i lie, hoping she doesn't see through it.

[ unknown number ]
don't call bro. just text me.

"stop being an idiot."

"soraya shut up."

"fuck you!"

"stop acting hard."

[ unknown number ]
bro WTF ur face is
everywhere!! where's max??
alex??

"dom, what the hell are you talking about?" soraya questions.

"shut up."

she groans, ending the conversation.

[ unknown number ]
i'll have to explain later. i'm
glad you're okay man. i'm
gonna need real help bro