🌹 soraya38 🌹

[ 8:44 PM ]

i open my eyes, everything still and quiet. a weight bears down on my chest and i look down, seeing apple fast asleep peacefully.

i move her gently and quickly off my chest, sitting up.

"dom?" i call out in an above whisper, noticing we're not moving at all. "grayson?"

nothing.

the two aren't in the van.

i get out of the makeshift bed, pressing my hands against the sliding door window, peering out to see an apartment complex. we're parked in the back of a parking lot.

where the hell are we?

i look at apple's sleeping form, now curled into a fetal position.

okay. everything's fine. i've got no clue if dom or grayson are okay but that's okay. i can figure this out.

dom, where are you?

i wait for a response, sitting on the edge of the bed.

i wait and wait some more.

why does shit happen when i fall asleep?

i'm fine. i'm taking care of some things.

with grayson?

dear god.

he's lost it.

i knew he was jealous but i didn't know he was obsessed with me.

he went to go kill him!

he wanted to come. i told him to stay in the van in case you woke up but he didn't want to.

where are you?

i'll be back in a little bit.

i squint my eyes, thinking of where he could be and where we can be.

oh my god.

where are we?

ray-

dominic! where are we?!

• • •

• • •

• • •

naples...

i tongue the inside of my cheek, my frustration level rising and peaking.

why the FUCK are we back in naples?!

then i remember, the answer smacking me in the face. a feeling of betrayal slowly seeping into my veins like a drug.

you didn't... tell me you didn't do what i think you told me you weren't going to do.

soraya-

oh my god! dominic! i told you! no fucking guns! how do you keep contradicting yourself?! for apple's sake, don't get them!