🐲 alex99 🐲

[ 11:15 AM ]

"we- we have powers?" i ask dominic as we walk toward the hole and the gun fire.

apple showed me but i don't know if that was real or some hallucination. one things for sure though, is that she was right. they did come for me.

i can't wait to see her.

i have to figure out a way to use my powers and help.

"i guess so. nothing surprises me anymore. leave soraya to me," he demands.

i nod as we stop at the entrance.

"CEASEFIRE!" dominic screams and ann's men obey. so does soraya and who she brought with her.

wherever they are.

"PETERS!" he yells.

"FIKE!" she yells back, everyone instinctively turning to the left where her voice echoes from.

"COME ON OUT! LET'S MEET FACE TO FACE, HUH?"

"CALL OFF YOUR DOGS!" she yells again, this time somewhere in front of us.

"I DON'T CONTROL THEM!"

"BULLSHIT!" she screams, to the left of us again.

"I JUST WANT TO TALK!"

"YOU ARE PATHETIC!" she shouts to the right. "I AM NOT GOING DOWN FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT DO!"

"I'M PATHETIC? LOOK WHO'S DOING SHIT THE HARD WAY! I BARELY REMEMBER YOU! GET OVER IT! TURN YOURSELF IN!"

"I'M DONE TALKING DOMINIC!" in front of us. "YOU CHOSE YOUR SIDE!" right side. "I HAVE MINE!"

in front.

how is she doing that?

something soars toward us and lands at the bottom of the remaining stairs that survived ann's entrance hole.

some of the men try to retreat but it's too late.

everything there obliterates and flames roar toward dominic and i.

my eyes widen in horror and just as it reaches us, a green... bubble forms around me. i watch everything smoke up and i'm surrounded my darkness.

i look to my right and see dominic surrounded by a blue bubble.

okay.

cool.

he continues walking, his bright royal blue illuminating the way.

i look down at my body, the force field staying.

okay.

i take a step forward and continue, catching up with dominic, coming out of the smoke.

our bubbles disappear at the same time.

i look around at the bright grass and back at the capitol. i look up at the sky and take in a deep breath.

fresh air.

it feels amazing.

"if she's done, then i'm done," dominic tells me. i focus my vision on him as he looks around. "there!" he points.

i follow his finger to the left of us and see soraya and some guy running perimeter toward our center.

dominic groans and two blue electric balls form in his hands. he looks down at them and then me, with a smile i've never seen. in fact, he doesn't even look like the brother i remember before ann captured me.