whatever it takes | t. seguin

Summary: Seguin seems to have girls throwing themselves at him, But the only one he is interested could care less. He's always up for a challenge.

Requested: Yes

The party was in full swing and Tyler could barely keep himself upright. He had been pre-gaming for a couple hours and built himself a healthy buzz. The team was coming off another win and he was finally out of his goal drought-it was everything he hoped for and more. That was until he saw Y/N. She was a frequent flyer of the Dallas stars events and parties, friends with one of the WAGs. She didn't seem to be caught up in the chaos of music and people dancing, simply keeping to herself in the corner while sipping from a red solo cup.

Excusing himself from his conversation with Jamie, the man ran his fingers through his hair- placing his snapback backwards on his head as he walked over with a smirk playing on his lips. He was extremely attracted to her and he had made a habit of flirting with her when she was around- but she always seemed to have better things to do than play along with him. That didn't mean that he hadn't noticed how she was stealing glances at him through the night.

Y/N pushed herself off the wall as she saw Tyler walk over, she had to mentally prepare herself for what she was sure would be an array of flirt and sexual comments from the Dallas centre. "Hello Tyler.." She rolled her eyes playfully. "To what do I owe the pleasure?" She spoke with an air of sarcasm, grinning as he seemed slightly wounded from her choice of words.

Clutching his chest, Tyler chuckled deeply and leaned against the wall next to her. "Well... You are at my house, you didn't think I would come find you eventually and say hi?" He looked around the room and gestured to the walls. It was true he was the host of the party that night, and with himself finally coming out of a gal drought, he was feeling pretty cocky. Glancing down into her cup, he noticed that it had gone empty. "What were you drinking? Let me get you another." He placed his hands on her lower back and lead her to the kitchen where he had set up a makeshift bar. He had been sipping from a beer the whole night even though he preferred red wine. But Wine wasn't really a party drink.

"Bourbon." Y/N answered him. The look he gave her was one filled with shock- for such a tiny girl, he wasn't expecting such a harsh drink. Maybe something more fruity.. like a mixed cocktail perhaps. "Really?" He asked, furrowing his brows and pairing it with a pleasant smile. The girl nodded and brushed her hair out of her face. "Yeah but if you have Scotch I'll try that." She mentioned. Quickly reaching out for the

Deep brown coloured bottle, Tyler took her cup and put just a little bit of ice in before pouring her two shots of Scotch. It was enough for her to sip on, because she didn't seem like the type to want to get smashed.

They clinked their cups and made a small toast before taking a drink. Tyler couldn't keep his eyes from trailing over her. She was beautiful, red leather skirt with a white sweater and some white heeled boots- her hair had a slight curl to it and she looked great. "So... Did you come dressed up for me?" He purred. Reaching out and brushing a strand of hair behind her ear- he smirked. "You didn't have to get all dolled up in order to get my attention." He knew he was sounding incredibly cocky, but he couldn't help it. He felt as though he had to act so cool around

Y/N just for her to notice him.

The girl's eyes became hooded and she moved closer, standing on her tip-toes and whispering in his ear. "Baby... we both know that you would've been watching me even if I wasn't wearing this." She teased him, pulling away, she looked around the room and glanced over her shoulder. "But a girl's gotta get laid somehow." She winked at him before disappearing into the crowd. So that was how she wanted to play the game. Tyler was pretty sure that she wouldn't hook up with anyone else, they had been flirting back and forth for months but she still didn't confirm whether or not she was interested in him. That was driving Tyler nuts.