leave it on the floor | j. neal

Summary: James knows his girlfriend is hot, but so does every other guy in the bar.

Requested: Yes

A/N: I had way too much fun with this

It was one of those nights where Y/N knew without a doubt that she was going to be getting laid. Not because she looked particularly sexy or had done something to earn it from her boyfriend.. Hell he hadn't even won his hockey game that night. No, tonight she was getting laid simply due to the fact that her boyfriend James was a jealous piece of work, and he loved laying claim to what he saw as his.

The hotel bar in which Y/N and James had taken refuge in for the evening was quaint. An air of sophistication and regality oozing from the walls and golden furniture- the bar top was a deep crimson brown that was a beautiful smooth varnish upon it- the grains of wood polished under a thick wax that slid against Y/N's bare skin as she leaned forward.

A laminated menu graced her fingertips as she took in the cursive writing- the slight indents told Y/N that the menu had been printed on a typewriter, rather than just a simple office computer. She was impressed, coming to these fancy establishments had never been her thing. But as soon as she stared dating James a little more than a year ago, he took it upon himself to introduce her to the lavish life that came with being a hockey player.

The grey haze of smoke carried across the room, the dim lighting providing Y/N with quite the atmosphere to relax in- there was a soft hum of music carrying in from the speakers and if she was being honest, she felt as though she was in a move. She was playing the love interest of course- the one that every man in the building pined after, which wasn't too far off from reality.

As soon as she had walked into the bar, eyes had been drawn to her- whether it was from because of diamond necklace that hung across her collarbones or the way her black dress hugged her torso while flaring at the waist- or how her heels clicked against the dark auburn wooden floors, everyone was watching her.

However, the woman paid the glances no attention- she was only in that bar for one reason, and that was to spend time with her boyfriend. She had arrived early and secured them a seat at the bar- ordering herself a drink to nurse while she waited for him to arrive. Raising the crystal glass to her velvet stained lips, she felt the cold sweat from the glass drip across her hand- the taste of bourbon on the rocks dancing across her tongue.

Sliding into the bar next to her, a young man appeared- he had a childish grin and soft eyes, but something told Y/N that his intentions were less than innocent. He reeked of trust fund money and bad decisions. Nonetheless, he thought he was top shit as he bumped into Y/N purposefully- grabbing her attention as he flagged down the bartender. "Another for me and the beautiful lady." He smirked, Flashing his platinum credit card as if that was supposed to impress her.

"I can pay for my own drinks." Y/N hummed- not entertained by his antics in the slightest. She glanced around the bar to see if James had arrived yet, much to her dismay- it seemed that he was running late. Noticing the disappointment in her eyes, Trust Fund chuckled. "What? Your boyfriend skip out on you?" He asked sarcastically.

As if he was trying to provoke her, the man narrowed his eyes- a somewhat charming impression falling over his face, however- Y/N was not an easy catch. She was loyal to James and wasn't about to fall prey to this prick's annoying presence. Shaking her head, she considered saying that she was a lesbian. Maybe that might get the guy to leave her alone.

It wasn't until the kid had tried to place his arm on around Y/N's waist did someone come to her rescue- and while she was hoping that it would be James, seemingly it was another man from the bar- hoping to take her home for the night. With every minute that passed, Y/N starting to become all the more irritated- If James didn't show up in the next five minutes she would be letting him sleep on the couch.