pringles | a. matthews

Summary: When rumours surface of Toronto's golden boy having a dick the size of a Pringles can, best friend Y/N can't help but get the need to find out for herself

Requested: Yes

A/N: This is the stupidest thing i have ever written. This was supposed to be funny and not serious at all- please do not take this as any indication of my actual writing skill. iM SCREAMING THIS IS SO CHAOTIC

The party was in full swing and although the guests had only started arriving at her apartment about hour ago, the girl was already drunk. Having done a little bit of pregame prior to the first few guests showing up, the last remaining hour of relaxation before the party started had been taken up by a couple shots and scrolling through her twitter feed.

That was how she found the tweet. The one in which some puck bunny had claimed that she slept with Hockey player Auston Matthews and that his penis was in fact, the size of a Pringles can.

Now, usually, Y/N wouldn't have paid tweets like this much attention- the majority of them were probably fake and girl's just looking for clout, but this one however she had taken an interest in. Auston Matthews had become her best friend after Y/N moved to Toronto- it was roughly near the same time that he was drafted and they had met at a bar after his first victory.

He was riding the adrenaline high of his very successful game and he had tried to hit on her. But Y/N was dating someone at the time and she wasn't really into throwing her relationship away fro a hockey player who wouldn't call her ever again.

Somehow though, the two of them fell into a conversation and ended up exchanging numbers and ended up hanging out when they were sober- They became really good friends and while Y/N was never one of Auston's conquests, she couldn't deny that there had been sexual thoughts here and there that she contributed to just being really close with him.

Finding the girl mingling with the guests, Auston walked into the party with a bright smile- a hint of redness surrounding his eyes that told Y/N he probably had a smoke or two before heading over. Not that she cared, she had been known to have an edible here and there when she was really stressed.

"Hey!!! There she is!" Auston hooted, Mitch and Freddie following behind him- his entourage of misfits as Y/N called them. They were the best of friends and being close to Auston also meant that she had become close to quite a few of the guys on the maple leafs.

Instantly as his arm looped around her shoulders, Y/N started thinking about the tweet- snickering to herself as she greeted the boys and gave them all their due hugs Once Mitch and Freddie had wandered off, Auston pulled her into the kitchen- making them both some drinks and settling into the counter.

"You always knew how to throw a great party." Auston complimented her. To which Y/N responded by rolling her eyes. "This is barely my party- its to celebrate your latest win... the only reason anyone is at my house is because you don't want anything in your house to get broken." She huffed. She may have been mocking him, but in reality, Auston wouldn't let anyone destroy her apartment- it was just hard to let a bunch of random people into his house because of his status- at least with Y/N's apartment, he could afford to replace anything she needed.

Y/N didn't mind having Auston's get together's at her place, it meant that he owed her one and usually that resulted in a very memorable lunch or brunch the next morning. To which he always paid the cheque.

By the time the friends had consumed a few rounds of drinks together, Y/N was a stumbling mess and she couldn't stop giggling- every time she looked at Auston, that stupid tweet popped into her head. Finally they were sitting down in the living room with the rest of the group, they were talking about snacks and how Mitch had already eaten an entire bag of chips by himself.

"Auston I need to ask you something... Its very serious..." the girl started giggling, as she leaned under his arm and whispered into his ear- Feeling the hair on the back of his neck stand up straight, Auston looked over and gulped, feeling Y/N's hot breath against his ear- he blushed brightly.

"And what might that be babe?" He slurred subtly, his arm moving down to her waist- he was more sober than Y/N so even if the girl wanted to finally hook with him, he wouldn't feel right about doing so.

"Is your penis the size of a Pringles can?" Y/N asked bluntly- all humour dropping from her tone as she became serious. She had to know!

Auston's face turned beat red and he launched back- looking at his friend with wide eyes. "What?!" His voice practically shrieked, immediately the attention of the group had turned towards him and his teammates were laughing along with the girl.

Quickly getting her phone out and showing him the tweet, once Auston's eyes had scanned the tweet- Y/N had passed her phone along to Mitch and will who started cackling. "Dude!" Mitch hollered, if everyone else wasn't drunk, Y/N might actually feel bad- but she had a good feeling that no one was going to remember this in the morning.

Immediately Will and Mitch started Egging Auston on. "Now you HAVE to show us!" Marner snickered- Auston Glared harshly. "I aint showing you shit Marner!" He roared- the group erupted into a fit of drunken giggles and finally Y/N stood up, going to grab another drink from the kitchen.

Auston followed after her and before she could make the turn towards the makeshift bar, he pulled her into the bedroom, crossing his arms. "Its not funny." He pouted- the girl rolled her eyes, a lazy smile appearing on her lips. "I think it is." She sipped, crossing her arms and almost challenging the man.

She genuinely wanted to know, but she didn't know how to go about it without making things weird. "You should feel honoured- a Pringles can is like..." she made an exaggerated size comparison with her hands before giggling. Auston grabbed her wrists and pushed them down, pulling her close and huffing.

With widened eyes, Y/N wasn't expecting him to turn around and push his pants down. "Auston!!" She screamed, almost horrified at the fact that she was seeing her best friend's dick.

Immediately as her eyes landed on his lower region- she gulped and turned away, throwing a pillow at him. "pUT IT AWAY!" She squeaked- face flaming red. Auston quickly buttoned up and blushed. "You wanted to see it!" He yelled back at her, fighting his embarrassment.

The girl didn't know what to say- he was right, she had asked and she had been the one to start this. Maybe it was the alcohol talking but she had been the cause of all of this.

Shaking her head, she walked out of the bedroom with Auston following behind- the two of them returning to the couch and sitting down far away from each other.

Mitch looked up with a knowing smirk. "Well?" He projected- hoping that Y/N was about to spill some juicy gossip for him to use as chirping material.

Mumbling softly, Y/N buried her head against Auston's chest. "I can never eat Pringles again."