drunk tongue | t. jost

Summary: 4 times you kissed Josty when you were drunk and the 1 time you weren't

Requested: Yes

Truth or dare. It was a game that most kids grew up playing. Didn't matter who you were or what social class you brought up in, teenagers played truth or dare. It was usually a cop out to just see each other do stupid things or a way to embarrass your friends. In this case, Y/N's friends were out to get her laid.

She was in in high school, drinks being passed around the group along with a half decent blunt like that 70's show style. All of her friends were there of course, it was the last time they would be together before everyone split up into their new cliques. Y/N was apart of the studious group always putting her career and grades first, Emily was heading off to be a cheerleader, Noah was a football kid and Andrew was in year book.

That left Tyson.

By far the person that Y/N was closest to. They had grown up together since kindergarten, he spilled milk on her once and then he became her friend after bringing her goldfish crackers the next day. It was a simple friendship.

With a buzz of cheap tequila coursing through her system, Y/N was more affectionate than usual. She was sitting with Tyson, head laying in his lap as they started to come up with things to do. They decided on Truth or dare. Emily and Noah knew of the girl's crush on their friend and they thought it would be a great way for her to find out if he felt the same.

"Y/N truth or dare." Noah smirked, taking a drink from his cup before wincing slightly at the taste.

The girl giggled softly and lifted her head, Tyson's fingers still playing with her hair. He had a drunken smile on his lips as he pulled her onto his lap. This was nothing unusual, the two were always all over each other, but it wasn't very often that Y/N did so openly in front of the others.

"Dare." She hummed, not really knowing what she was about to get herself into.

Emily looked up and smiled brightly. She leaned over and whispered in Noah''s ear. Suddenly the guy's eyes lit up. "I dare you to kiss Tyson." He spoke quickly.

Suddenly Y/N's smile faltered, she was a little nervous. Looking up at Tyson, she took a deep breath- the boy just leaned back and smirked, Shrugging his shoulders as if to say he was okay with it.

Taking her chance, Y/N leaned up and pressed her lips to his- a quick drunken smooch and nothing more.

New Years eve of 2015 was the second time that Y/N had kissed Tyson. She was buzzing and danced drunkenly around the party- a mini dress hung to her figure and heels clicking against the ground. She stumbled slightly as she bumped into a from chest. Letting out a gasp, the woman looked up and grinned brightly.

"Tyson!" She squealed, wrapping one arm around him as he laughed, reaching out to steady her figure. He grinned down at her and felt his cheeks warm. He gripped her waist with one hand.

"Hey! You ready for the ball drop?" He asked softly, it was almost midnight and Y/N had yet to find someone to kiss. She was getting impatient and huffed.

"I would be if someone would freaking kiss me!" She turned around and shouted into the party where absolutely no one was paying attention to her. Suddenly the girl spun around as the countdown began. "Kiss me" She spoke firmly.

Tyson smiled brightly, the warmth from his hand radiating into her skin. He didn't need to be told twice. As they hit midnight, Y/N leaned in. Capturing her lips and holding her close. It was delicate and softer than the first one but he loved it nonetheless.