𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚

"If I had to choose Eli or the sun," Alaska sung at the top of her lungs in the car, changing the lyrics as she pointed toward the flustered boy in her passengers seat, "I'd be one nocturnal son of a gun!"

Eli laughed as he looked out the window, seeing everyone lined up and walking into Cobra Kai. Demetri texted and said he had already been there with Miguel. Eli began to mess with his fingers as Alaska turning her car off and nudged him, "What the matter?"

"Maybe we shouldn't go in." he said as she tilted her head at him in disbelief, "We probably can't fight anyways."

"It'll be good for us, no more assholes ripping bellybutton rings and grabbing your face." Alaska asked as he sighed and continued to mess with his hands, "Just one day, if you don't like it we'll never come back."

Eli sighed as he nodded his head, unbuckling his seat belt and meeting her in the front of the car, "Is it okay for you to do this? It's only been two weeks since you got your stitches, the doctor said four to six."

"I'm like, completely healed." Alaska lied as she pulled open the door and let him walk in first, "Honestly, they act like I ripped my vagina open giving birth to a ugly ass baby who's gonna hate me when they get older, or whatever."

Eli stayed close by as she tugged him by the sleeve toward Demetri who huffed and rolled his eyes when he saw the duo, "Why did I let you talk me into this? This goes against everything I stand for. It's like extra gym class for no reason."

"And what exactly do you stand for? The Star Wars theme song?" Alaska asked him in disbelief as Demetri put a hand on his heart in disbelief.

"Let's just give it a chance." Eli tried to reason with Demetri who sighed, "You saw the fight. Miguel kicked ass."

"Three asses to be exact." Alaska said with a point of her finger and crossing her arms over the gym wear she got for today only.

"Quiet!" a sudden yell was heard as everyone in the room jumped and looked toward the direction it came from. A man with sandy blonde hair and tanned skin in a black karate uniform, "Face front!"

Everyone got in a front facing position. Demetri and Alaska shared a alarming look in the corner of their eye. The man walked through the rows of students, eyeing each and every one of them intimidatingly. He passed Demetri, "Nice shirt."

"Thanks." the tall boy grinned.

"I'm joking. It sucks." the sensei said with a judged look, passing Alaska as she held her head a bit higher and straightened her back.

"Word of advice, if you've got shit for teeth, don't smile." he said again as he passed a student who was grinning widely at him. Alaska's eyes widened as she nodded to the door but Eli gave her a slightly pleading look. She regretted giving him the idea in the first place now.

"God, makes me feel like a virgin, just looking at you." Sensei said as he passed a younger boy who hadn't looked any older then thirteen at the most. Alaska rolled her eyes when his back was to her, "When I look around this dojo, I don't see Cobra Kai material. I see losers, I see nerds. I see a fat kid with a funny hat with his tits popping out."