𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

ּ  ִ ۫   ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ  ִ ۫   ˑ ֗
࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ ✩◿𝓒𝓑◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ
CHAPTER NINETY FOUR—
three criminals.

"Not going to the big party?" Gina walked into the kitchen to see her daughter holding Beths baby while scrolling through her laptop, dark eyes shifting up at her

"Not going to the big party?" Gina walked into the kitchen to see her daughter holding Beths baby while scrolling through her laptop, dark eyes shifting up at her. "I hear it's a real rager."

"Please don't say rager." she tried not to smile as she bounced Georgia on her knee a little. "Demetri and I are gonna hang out instead, since neither of us really like parties."

"I don't think you're my kid." Gina kissed the top of her head as she walked past, heading toward the fridge for one of her overpriced juices she swore kept her skin glowing the way it did. "Where's he at?"

"Dad kidnapped him." Alaska shrugged her shoulders. "They're in the study trying to figure out why his computer keeps crashing."

"Because it's a million years old." Gina rolled her eyes. "How did the competition go?"

"Not very good." Alaska shut her laptop. "I mean, we got in, but Devon is with Cobra Kai now."

"Devon?" Gina gaped at her words. "Your cousin?"

"Yeah." Alaska nodded her head. "I'm worried about her. Like, really worried. I don't know what to do."

Gina knew it wasn't a time to smile, but she did as she abandoned her juice and walked over. "You can't save everyone."

"But, I can try." she said, despite feeling cheesy saying so. She had to try, this was her family, she couldn't let the same thing happen to Devon the way it did her. "I have to at least try."

"Maybe so." Gina smiled softly, she was like Zane in that sense. Gina cared for others, but she never cared as much as they did. She never carried enough to put them before herself, she never did until she had her daughter. She was the only one she'd ever put before ber. Zane on the other hand cared so deeply for others, he cared so much that his entire business was a bunch of drugs that he made illegal were being sold for half price so low income families could survive. "But, when is it enough? You have to let go after a while, when they don't wanna be saved."

Alaska knew she'd been right, but it wasn't that easy. She never truly let go of Robby despite how badly they fought, and now he was back on the right side and on the journey of healing. She never let go of Eli, and he'd been at his best nowIf it was possibly for them, Tory and Devon could do the same. It might take a little longer, especially Tory who had more connection to the dojo, but it had to be possible.

"I love that you care so much about everyone else." Gina grasped Alaskas hand, staring at her in the face with a serious look. "But, i'm scared that i'm gonna get a call one of these days saying you got yourself badly hurt trying to save someone else."

As much as Alaska wished her Moms words did something to her, they didn't have nearly as strong of a hold on her the way her hatred for Terry Silver and John Kreese did.

"Mr.Keene and Miss.Lee." Terry greeted the pair as Cobra Kai all paused, it was Alaskas idea to go with Robby. "To what do we owe the pleasure? Alaska...been a while."

"I guess I missed you a little." she shrugged sarcastically.

"I came here to apologize." Robby informed him as him, Alaska found her cousin in the crowd as Devon immediately dropped her gaze to her feet. "I let you down. I turned my back on you. I didn't understand at the time but I realize now that I was wrong. I shouldn't have just left. I should have taken you all with me. Everything you're taught here is bullshit. There is pain in this dojo and it's built upon fear because this man is not your sensei, he is your enemy! It's not too late for you. You're not past the point of no return. And I promise, there is still another way."

Kenny and Tory shrunk a little, Terry began to clap slowly right next to their heads. "Bold move, Mr.Keene. Bold move. We've heard you out. And we appreciate that you brought backup to keep you safe. Now it's my turn to speak."

He stood close to Robby, Alaska narrowed her eyes as she watched.

"Joon-bee stance!" Terry yelled as his students did so. "Right leg back, kia! Forward strike, side kick, kia!"

Alaska knew each and every move by heart, in her head she was doing the same ones but stared him dead in the eye. Terry took a breath. "There's a different between being heard and being listened to. They heard you. But they listen to me. Now, if the two of you don't mind, we've got some training to do."

He paced his dojo and yelled to his students. "If Mr.Keene or Ms.Lee, or any or their friends, step good in this dojo, what will you show them?"

"No mercy, sir!" they all yelled, aside Tory.

Alaska smiled as she nodded at Terry. "I didn't come to keep him safe."

"Sorry?" he leaned in closer like he hadn't heard her.

"I said I didn't come to keep him safe." she repeated his words from earlier. "I came to make sure you would be."

Before he could say anything, the echoing of an explosion made each and every one of them run to the window. Terry looked over his students heads and saw his car had just been blown up, turning around to find Alaska and Robby gone.

"Get in, get in." Zane rushed the pair from the car as Robby and Alaska ran from the back door and jumped into the backseat as he sped off. "Woo!"

"I feel like a criminal!" Alaska yelled.

"We are criminals!" Robby yelled back as the trio laughed and came down from their adrenaline high as Zane sped home.

kylie speaks

i'm sorry if there are
a ton of errors in this,
i'm not eating much right
now bc i'm pretty sick so
my vision is a little hazy
and i'm half asleep most of
the time

i'm sorry if there area ton of errors in this,i'm not eating much rightnow bc i'm pretty sick somy vision is a little hazy and i'm half asleep most ofthe time