𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚

i edited alaskawitz again on my instagram yall! @/wheeler_blososm

"Alaska, darling!" Zanes voice yelled softly from the other side of the door, knocking on it slightly. Alaska squinted her eyes from the sun, rolling over on her pillow with a groan, "You nearly ready in there?"

Alaska's eyes fluttered open a second, looking at the small alarm clock by her bed. She suddenly shot up, realize it was nearly twenty minutes past the time she originally planned on getting up. Alaska sat up fast, holding her head at the sudden jult she made, "Five minutes!"

Zane called back with a okay, his feet heading down the steps. Alaska looked next to her, frowning in confusion with a eyebrow raise. A faint grin formed on her face as she sat up some, looking over at the victorian couch she got for christmas. Hawk was on his computer, completely focused.

"You didn't bother to wake me?" she asked with a eyebrow raise, buttoning the button up she fell asleep in better. Hawk looked her way with a grin, standing up and walking her way, "I always straighten my hair on the first day."

"I got scared to wake you up." he spoke while pulling her to her feet with a grin, "Last time I did that you decked me in the face, I cried."

"Oh, I felt so bad." Alaska said, laughing at the memory as she leaned into him, still tired with a hum. Her arms wrapped around his waist as he held her shoulders, "What were you doing?"

"Getting a early look at our schedules, seeing if we had any classes together." Hawk spoke as Alaska hummed, "Don't you have to be there early for office assistant? Get all the new students ready and toured?"

"What the shit? Yes!" Alaska exclaimed as she sprinted to her closet, nearly tripping over the empty boxes of shoes on the floor, "Why didn't you wake me up? You're such a jerk. I didn't even have time to meditate, straighten my hair, take a bath in my essential oils."

"You do that every morning? Since when?" he asked with a crazy look, sitting back on the couch as he watched her every move.

"No, just the first day. They're stressful and this years gonna be so much worse." Alaska said, looking between two tops in questioning. One being a nice beige color that looked nice against her skin tone but the green ones was her favorite but tight fitting now. Alaska paused as her thoughts finally set in, this wasn't just going to be a normal first day for her and she knew it.

"Stop thinking about it, it'll be fine." Hawk spoke quickly, seeing her face as she turned to look at him, "No ones gonna say anything to you. The amount of videos on the internet of you kicking ass definitely silenced them."

Alaska pulled a knowing look as she went with the beige top, throwing the green one on the ground rather then hanging it up, "Yeah, and what if they do say something? I get expelled for fighting?"

"Yup." Hawk said as she looked at him in a dumb way, pulling on the beige top and grabbing the lavender essential oil to put behind her ears and under her nose, "Who cares what anyone says? You have me and the team, we don't care that you made a mistake once and recovered from it."