𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

"Yeah, i'll be there, I swear

"Yeah, i'll be there, I swear." Alaska spoke to Tory over the phone, holding it between her ear and shoulder. She hadn't been planning on going today just as she didn't yesterday, not feeling the need of provide Kreese with her presence with Johnny gone a few days. Alaska held the food with her chest and chin, hanging up the phone and walking into the backyard with a grin, "Hello construction workers, i've brought asian food!"

"Oh, thank god." Demetri complained as he hurried over to her, nearly falling into her arms as he took the multiple tupperwares, falling into one of the chairs. Alaska looked around, finding just five sets of hands trying to get everything back together, "You know, you don't have to keep bringing us food because you feel guilty."

"Can't I just be concerned that my friend, Demetri, isn't eating so I bring him food?" Alaska asked as she sat down next to him, Demetri gave her a look of disbelief with his mouth full, "My best friend, I mean."

"You and Eli still haven't made up, have you?" Demetri asked knowingly as Alaska hit her head on the table with a groan, "I'll take that as a no."

"He's such a ass, I don't want us to make up." Alaska said as Demetri gave her the same look of disbelief, "Would you stop giving me that look, you idiot? If anything, this will be a better excuse for us to finally hang out again."

"Hey, Alaska." Daniel spoke as he walked over with a deep breath, Sam close behind, "You didn't have to do this."

"Dad always makes a lot more anyways, might as well feed the hungry." Alaska shrugged as she pushed one of the forks over to Sam who took it with a grin, "How's Guac?"

"Growing." Daniel stated, looking over his shoulder at the other two. Alaska stood up, waving Robby over as Chris and the small group of people trailed behind him, "A lot left when I tried to teach them balance instead of violence."

"Yeah, not everyone sees it the way you do." Alaska said, squinting as the table began to fill up with the few people that actually stayed on, "I better go, i've gotta at least go in today."

"Wait, wait, before you go." Daniel said quickly, stopping her before she could head off. Alaska looked at him in questioning as Daniel sighed, "Let me teach you something."

"I already told you I can't join Miyagi-Do, i've got to commit-" she began before everyone cut her off.

"Because you can't go against your friends." the five students at the table said, Alaska slapped the back of Robby and Demetris heads.

"It's just one lesson, just one." Daniel said in a almost begging manor, "You say you struggle with balance most, i'm gonna help you."

Sam dropped her fork, "Oh no."

"Oh, yes." Daniel corrected her with a grin as Alaska stared worried.

"Balance, Alaska, balance!" Robby yelled at her as Alaska struggled to keep her balance on the wheel in the middle of the koi pond.