𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚

"Oh, shit

"Oh, shit." Wyatt gapped as him and Alaska sat together on the couch, Demetri and Eli changing with the closes Alaska and Wyatt had picked out. Wyatt, already fashionable as was, came in dress pants and a dark pink button up shirt. "Does that mean you guys are, like, back together?"

"I don't know, we didn't do much talking." Alaska said back, getting a sudden laugh from Wyatt. The Lee girl wore the sleeveless, tight pink dress to match with Wyatt. "Don't laugh, we literally haven't even mentioned it again."

"So then bring it up." he shrugged in return. "Do you want to get back together?"

"I mean, yeah, I do." she gave a knowing look, keeping her voice to a whisper as her close family walked in and out of the house. "But now I feel kinda shitty because he made it pretty clear he wanted to wait a while."

"He said that months ago though, I think that counts for a while." Wyatt gave a knowing raise of his eyebrows in her direction. "You guys are good at communicating, just bring it up."

Alaska went to say something before an unexpected figure came from the kitchen. "Robby."

He stopped, staring at her with a blink. The small boy from the drive in coward behind him slightly, both of them dressed in simi formal attire. Robby and Kenny both went with a paler shade of pink for the evening. "Your parents said I could invite someone."

"Of course." she rose to her feet quickly, Wyatt crossed his fingers she wouldn't be awkward. Her eyes looked to the young boy. "You like guac and wings?"

"What?" Kenny asked oddly. "Like, guacamole?"

Wyatt turned around with a shake of his head. "Don't let her make you try it."

"It's not bad." Alaska shook her head, walking their way. "If you hate it, there's baby cheeses next to it."

Kenny looked at Robby hesitantly, following him as Robby went after Alaska into the kitchen. The counters were filled with different foods, the backyard decorated in different shades of pink, like their original wedding was, a small venue near the front. Alaska stopped infront of the trays. "Okay, are you more of a spicy wings or normal wings type of guys?"

"You don't have to act like this." Robby stopped her with a knowing look.

Alaska looked at him in disbelief. "I'm not gonna ruin my parents day with petty drama that I don't even care about."

Robby agreed, which is the exact reason he brought Kenny instead of Tory.

Wyatt walked into the kitchen as well, refilling his punch in the small cup. Kenny dipped the wing in the guac Alaska scooped for him. The trio watched the small boy, his eyebrows rose. "Woah."

"Yes!" Alaska cheered as Wyatt and Robby huffed. "Finally, everyone else hates it."

"It's pretty good." Kenny agreed, a smile at her. Robby had told Kenny about Alaska, about her loyalty to Miyagi Do and Eagle Fang, but also how it never got between her relationship with someone unless they wronged her in a way. When Kenny asked why Robby hated her so much then, he told him he wouldn't understand. "Where's the guacamole from?"