𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙮

ּ  ִ ۫   ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ  ִ ۫   ˑ ֗
࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ ✩◿𝓒𝓑◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ
CHAPTER NINETY—
i'm scared that you won't be waiting on the other side.

 ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗  ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿𝓒𝓑◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָCHAPTER NINETY—i'm scared that you won't be waiting on the other side

"Who's that sexy mama?" Alaska sung to herself as she pointed to herself in the mirror, dancing around in her green bikini. "You are the sexy mama!"

She picked Cedric up and spun around with him, popping her hips. "Abs abs abs. I'll take your man. I've got your mama on speed dia-"

"What the hell are you doing?" Johnnys voice made her gasp in panic and look over to her door way. "Uh-hu, I caught you."

"Just having a little pre-hype dance party in here." she set Cedric down and gave a fake toss of her hands. "Ready to thrown down. Wam! Wam!"

"Yeah?" he grabbed her head and throw her onto her bed. "Who are you fighting?"

"No one." she sat up. "I'm going to a waterpark, and last time I went to a waterpark I really wanted to fight those Moms. Now i've got the chance."

He threw her wrist cast at her face. "Why aren't you wearing this, idiot? You trying to have permanent damage? You can't dig in pussies for your career with that."

"Gynecology isn't digging in pussies." she cringed as he sat next to her. "But, you are not here to yell at me about these pussy digging wrist. What's going on?"

"You can't tell anyone. You tell someone, I knock your ass out. Understand?" he shoved a finger in her face. "Not Miguel. Not Robby. Not your dick-slapper. Not your nerd. Not the gay one. Not Jimmys kid. Not LaRusso. Non of them. No one."

"Got it. Not a single living, breathing, dying soul." Alaska nodded with a cross of her legs. "Lay it on me."

"Carmen's pregnant." he spit out.

"What!" a grin spread across her face

"What!" Beth stuck her head around the corner with her jaw on the ground. "I was snooping."

"Oh what the hell?" Johnny tossed his hands up .

"Carmen is pregnant?" Alaska gushed as Beth walked in with Georgia in her arms, nursing a bottle after Beth didn't want to breast feed after how much Aiden messed up her boobs the first time. They all supported that decision. "It's yours?"

"Yes, it's mine." he smacked her in her arm. "I don't know what to do. I'm freaking the fuck out. And you're all peace and pussy digging so help me out."

"What?" Beth gapped at his words.

"Let's see." Alaska leaned over the side of her bed and pulled out a Gynecology book from under her mattress. "Would you like to see how a birth is preformed?"

He smacked the book shut. "I don't know how to do this right. I wasn't good with Shannon, I don't wanna fuck up another kid."

"Aw, Johnny." Beth gushed at his words as she rocked Georgia. "That's so sweet that you're trying."