𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙚𝙣

"When the hell did you get that?" Eli asked as Alaska showed him the small hawk wings tattoo on her index finger

"Few days ago." she said with a laugh, "My bagger ring covers it pretty well around my parents."

"Badass, Laska." he grinned, kissing her knuckles and handing her the red solo cup, "Whats going on with them?"

"Same as always I guess, my dads pretty pissed at me joining karate." Alaska said honestly as she took a sip of the strong drink, coughing slightly, "Said he wanted to be the one to teach me how to fight."

"You're grown, he's had all t-" Hawk began before he stop his conversation, eyes focusing on something behind Alaska with a faint smile. Alaska turned her head, finding Moon walking down the hill with a smile his way.

Alaska rolled her eyes as she sighed, "You should go talk to her."

Eli looked at her in disbelief with a blink, "What?"

"Moon." Alaska said, trying to not seemed so annoyed and off putting as her arms crossed, "You should go talk to her. Just try to complement her, make her feel good about herself and make her laugh."

Eli stared as her for a second, opening his mouth before shutting it again, "You really think I should?"

"Yeah." Alaska said with a shrug, looking away as annoyance danced within her eyes, "I mean, what's stopping you anymore?"

He looked hesitant for a moment before a wide grin spread across his lips, "I'll meet up with you in a bit."

Alsaka gave a sarcastic smile as he ran off, rolling her eyes as he did so before exhaling.

"What the hell is going on with him?" Demetri asked as he came up by Alaska's side, coca cola in hand.

"I can't explain in, Metri." Alaska said as she sat down on one of the logs and downed the rest of her drink with a wild cough, "He's just different now, I guess."

"Different? That's beyond different." Demetri said in disbelief while Alaska nodded in agreement, "Don't you miss him?"

"Of course I do. But I can't just sit here and tell him I miss when he was a shy and scared guy when he likes himself now, that would be the most selfish thing." Alaska spoke annoyed, her ankles rubbing together as the bandage made friction, the new place she'd been shooting up at.

"It has nothing to do with confidence or anything else." Demetri said as Alaska looked at him with a sigh, "He's nothing like he use to be, personality wise. I know you see it too."

With that, he left her on the log, making Alaska sigh.

As the sun fell down the Lee girl disappeared behind a tree, resting her foot on her leg as she pierced her skin with the needle. She needed it, not that she was in any pain considering, she'd already done it just before she got here, but because she needed something, anything. Demetri opened her eyes a bit more, said what she'd been thinking this whole time but was too afraid she'd look selfish if saying so.