𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚

"This whole 'Finish Him' catch phrase is insane, Miguel kicked Eli so hard in the face today

"This whole 'Finish Him' catch phrase is insane, Miguel kicked Eli so hard in the face today." Alaska spoke as she helped her mom shop for the cook out this weekend, "Not that he didn't deserve it but it was kinda crazy. Like, he got the headband, why the final kick to the face?"

"Did you ask Miguel why he did it?" Gina asked her daughter, handing her the meatless burgers for the vegetarians.

"Because of Kreese!" Alaska said loudly as a few people in the store looked her way, "He's the one that put this thing in their heads, like you have to finish off the enemy."

"Have you done it?" Gina asked, throwing the fries into the basket and grabbed sliced cheese.

"No, I wouldn't knock him out like that. I had to shake him awake, it was scary." Alaska commented, hopping in the back of the basket as her mom pushed it into the next isle, "Maybe I should talk to Miguel about it."

"I think you're talking to the wrong one." Gina commented with a knowing look, "Elis probably at home crying ."

"He doesn't cry anymore." Alaska commented with a huff, "He's different now, Mom, it's like he went all werewolf on me and got the bite."

"He still needs you, don't you think?" Gina asked, tossing hamburger buns into the basket and began pushing it again.

"Of course he needs me." Alaska commented with a look of disbelief, "But I can't just keep running back to him, he's never gonna change if I do."

"Do you want him to change again?" Gina asked in disbelief as Alaska sighed and went silent, "You don't have to apologize, just talk to him."

"I will." Alaska confirmed as she bit the inside of her mouth, "But not yet."

"So, you two seem to be doing good." Alaska said as she walked over to Tory in practice, watching as Miguel walked over to stop Hawk by the door, "Reminds me of Scott and Kira. You're Scott."

"Who?" Tory asked as Alaska shook her head, "I like him."

"Miguel's great, respectful." Alaska nodded her head, stretching her legs out, "I just didn't know the two of you would get together, he doesn't seem like your type."

"And what is my type?" Tory asked with a laugh, grabbing Alaskas arms to help her stretch better.

"Dunno, not nerdy, respectful Miguel." Alaska answered with a shrug, "I get the whole badboy type from you."

"Do you really have any room to talk?" Tory asked with a teasing grin, looking toward Hawk, "I figured your type would be the good guys with a hero complex."

"Rarely." Alaska said honestly, looking toward the pair of boys who did the small handshake they had picked up on, "Why do guys forgive each other so easily?"

"Wish I knew." Tory said, watching as Alaska did a backwards roll when Miguel began walking back over again.

"Everybody, fall in." Sensei announced as they all hurried to do so. Alaska was sure to trip Hawk on the way before falling in besides Aisha, "Today, we'll be learning one of the most important lessons a Cobra Kai could ever know."