𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

"Hey

"Hey." Hawk said as he threw his bag into the backseat, shutting the door and leaning over the kiss Alaska on the lips, "Thanks for picking me up."

"Yeah, of course." Alaska grinned as she noticed Tory walking toward the car, "Is she-"

"She misses you, we all do." Hawk said as Alaska gave him a knowing look, "Just talk to her."

Alaska rolled down her window as Tory leaned through the car and kissed her suddenly on the cheek, "Where have you been, hot stuff?"

"Honestly?" Alaska asked with a faint grin, "I've gotten addicted to online shopping."

"Must be pretty bad if you aren't at school or here." Tory said with a sigh and a pleading look, "When are you coming back? With Aisha gone i'm the only girl in there. You're the only one I ever felt competition with anyways."

"Ouch." Hawk said from the passengers seat, putting a hand on his heart.

"I just don't think karate is for me anymore." Alaska said with a shrug, "If you ever wanna throw down though, you know where to find me."

Tory sighed as she gave Alaska a frown, "Are you at least going back to school? I'm gonna need someone if I get to go back."

"Maybe so." Alaska nodded her head with a faint grin, "We're having this cook out thing this weekend, if you have the time, you should come by."

"You sure you want me there?" Tory asked with a minor laugh, "I'm sure your whole family knows by now."

"They do, my anti-violence cousin sent me hate mail." Alaska joked as Tory grinned, "I want you there, seriously."

Tory glanced to Hawk then back at Alaska with a grin, "All right."

"You missed the turn to the hospital." Eli spoke up he realized Alaska was headed the completely opposite way. When she ignored him, Hawk glanced up from his phone toward her, "Alaska?"

"Just enjoy the ride, you loser." she said, handing him her sunglasses and stopped at the red light, "We'll go to the hospital after, this won't even take long."

"Where are we going? This feels like the beginning of a murder movie." Eli spoke as he pushed the purple sunglasses onto his face and leaned back in the seat.

"Believe me, if I wanted to kill you, I would have done it by now." Alaska teased as she drove with one hand, reaching over and holding his hand with her free one, "Things feel some what normal again. Miguel's awake, Robby isn't on the loose, I talked to Tory... no more ass face Alaska."

"You aren't a ass face." he reassured her, leaning across the car to kiss her on the cheek, "It's going to get dark soon."

"We'll make it, trust me." Alaska spoke, turning the wheel as Hawk sighed and looked out the windows, "You're such a whiny baby."