𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚

ּ  ִ ۫   ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ  ִ ۫   ˑ ֗
࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ ✩◿𝓒𝓑◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ
CHAPTER NINETY FIVE—
fuck it.

"Thanks for the ride." Wyatt gave Kody a minor smile as they all exited the crammed car. "You coming?"

The boys eyebrows frowned together. "Not that I know of?"

"Yeah, thanks, Kody." Eli said to him with a minor wave, double taking as he glanced forward to jog after Alaska. "Don't leave me behind."

"Keep up then." she hummed, looking up at the new and approved Cobra Kai building. "Sensei Lawrence must have had some words for this shit."

"What do you think he said?" a smirk went across the blue haired boys face.

"F-" she began.

"If it's the same alarm system I should be able to bypass it." Robby walked toward the new Cobra Kai dojo, cutting in before any language could be spilt.

"Spoken like a man that's done this before." Demetri laughed.

"Yeah, well karate wasn't my first hobby." Robby shrugged. "Fractured a law or two before we met."

"Who hasn't at this point?" Alaska had to point out, throwing an arm around Sam. "Sam got arrested for being so cute."

Eli purses his lips. Wyatt patted his back with a minor hum. "Your girlfriend is for the girls."

"Or we could just scan my key card." Tory pulled it from her pocket, changing the conversation. "So that those of us on probation keep from, you know, violating it."

Alaskas head turned when she heard the faint noise of others approaching.

"What's happening, folks?" Eli greeted the fello Miyagi-Fangs as they arrived, cutting the pairs conversation short.

"What's up, man?" Chris high-fived him. "Sorry we're late. Someone took forever to get ready."

"It's the middle of the night." Mitch shrugged, eyeing Tory. "What is she doing here?"

Alaska straightened her posture.

"It's fine. She's with us." Sam defended her. "For what we're about to do at least."

"So what are we doing?" Nathan looked at them. "Alaska?"

"You and Bert aren't doing what we're doing. You're staying in a safer environment." she insisted with a nod. "Anthony too."

"Come on." he gave her a look.

"You heard me." she shook her head.

Demetris eyebrows rose. "Mamas bout to get mad."

Bert rose his hand in defense, taking a step back to show he would do what she insisted on.

"All your text says is that we're gonna take down Cobra Kai. But, like, how exactly?" Assface rose his eyebrows.

"Gonna show them who their sensei really is. We think we have proof he's a criminal." Miguel informed each of them.

"We're going upstairs to Silvers office. We need downstairs as lookout."

"Stay safe." Alaska told them with a nod, hurrying off with the boys as she purposely tripped Demetri in the process.

They all headed in except the ones that were meant to stay down stairs. Eli took the lead. "Okay, so pulling this Stingray clip off the server is like first day of computer camp shit. Got it?"

"Yeah." Demetri passed it to him.

"And then we just upload the clip to the YouTube Channel and Cobra Kai is out of business." he confirmed, plugging the cord into the tiny ipad.