𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

"Oh my god

"Oh my god." Alaska gapped, laughed, and spoke in disbelief at Wyatt. She was under Eli's arm, leaned up against him, different woman Beth knew coming into the Lee's beach house that was close to the ocean.

"Is that why he was avoiding us all day?" Eli nodded his head.

"Did you go all the way?" Alaska kept on.

"In Moons parents bed?" Eli gapped.

"Did you use a condom?" the Lee girl nodded.

"Jesus, both of you, stop." Wyatt gave them a crazy look with a wave of his hands. "We just kissed, a lot, nothing else. Jesus, who hooks up at someone else's house?"

The couple shared a look before pulling their eyes away from each other.

"Does this make me, like, a child of an affair?" Alaska whispered with a grin. "This is like American House Wives of The Karate War."

"What?" Wyatt asked in disbelief. "What do you even-"

"We should have known Demetri was also into guys." Eli nodded his head. "He had a pretty intense Fred Wesley phase."

"You're his Fred Wesley now." Alaska pointed Wyatt's way with a grin. "Why are you freaking out? This is a good thing. You've liked him since January."

"Alaska, he cheated on his girlfriend. And I helped." Wyatt dropped his voice to a whisper with a crazy look. "Also, is clearly still in the closet, also potentially ruined our friendship. This is why I need advice."

"From us? We don't know anything about cheating." Alaska shook his head.

"Well, not technically cheating. I did try to kiss Alaska when I was with Moon but we didn't." Eli pointed out, catching the side eye look. "I'd never cheat, i'd get the penis eating STD Zane keeps telling me about. And, obviously, love my lady."

"Not the cheating. The kissing your best friend thing." Wyatt huffed as he leaned onto the round table more. "Demetri has seriously became one of my closest friends, you know? He gets me, in a weird way, and I love that. I don't wanna ruin it over a kiss."

"Well, Demetri wouldn't have kissed you back if he didn't like you. He's not the type to just kiss people." Eli pointed out with a nod of his head, arm tightening around Alaskas shoulders. "What happened after?"

"We heard a loud knock and it kinda brought us back to reality." Wyatt said back, missing Eli's guilty look. "Then he was all talking about Yasmine and talking about how he doesn't have time for a sexuality crisis, and then he ran, hit the wall, then out the door."

Alaska nodded. "Sounds like our guy."

"What do I do?" Wyatt pouted, hitting his head on the table.

"Well, don't get brain damaged, for one thing." Alaska gave a judgement look. "Have you tried calling him?"

"No." Wyatt said back.