𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮

"Can you hold this for me?" Alaska was running toward her parents before Miguel and Eli were put on the mat

"My favorite All Valley Skill Competition champ." Beth smiled, walking her way with the help of Vanessa. "I pushed my due date back for this."

Alaska smiled, turning to hand it to Beth. "You take care of this for me."

"You have massive feet, kid." Vanessa nodded her head. "Whipped those kids right across the face."

"She gets it from Gina, I have little fairy feet." Zane shook his head.

Alaska looked at Jimmy. "You miss this?"

"Competing?" he laughed slightly, getting a shrug. "Maybe a little bit."

Kody cleared his throat loudly, elbowing his dad.

"How's your hands?" Gina asked, leaning between the pair to look at her hands. "They looked swollen."

"Just a little sore." Alaska reassured her with a shake of her head. "I'm fine, though. Seriously."

"Fine and kicked some major ass." Kody stood to put an arm around her. "And very sweaty."

"When are you gonna get out there?" Alaska looked up at him in questioning.

"Don't know, dad, when am I?" Kody looked toward Jimmy with an annoyed look.

"You wanna go out there right now?" Jimmy rose his eyebrows at him.

"Yeah, I can help Eli." Kody nodded his head, motioning backward toward the boy on the mat. "Tap me in."

Gina laughed. "That's why you aren't on the team."

"And now, our second semi-final match will be Miguel Diaz of Eagle Fang verses Eli Moskowitz of Miyagi-Do." Daryl announced, Alaska was wishing Kody a goodbye, hurrying back to stand with Wyatt on Eagle Fangs side.

"All right, you can do this." Johnny encouraged Miguel as he jumped to warm up. "You've beaten Hawk before. Remember that killer instinct. Take his ass out."

Miguel and Alaska turned on sync. "What? Take is ass out? Hawk is my friend."

"He's fighting for LaRusso. He picked his side." Johnny argued with him. "Who's side are you on?"

"Yours." Miguel looked in disbelief.

"Are you sure?" Johnny asked him again. "Hawk may be your friend, but if you wanna win this, you have to beat him."

Miguel looked oddly. "Who's side are you on?"

"What do you mean?" he blinked at him.

"Gentlemen, takes your positions." the ref called.

"Have fun out there, Miguel." Alaska patted Miguel on the back.

"I'm on your side, Diaz. Always." Johnny promised him as he walked onto the mat. Alaska didn't have the time to scold Johnny, giving Eli a small wave. He sent her one back, locking eyes with Miguel, doing their usual hand shake. With a bow to the ref, then each other, they were announced to fight.