𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

"I feel like i'm in some clique high school movie

"I feel like i'm in some clique high school movie." Alaska said as Miguel joined her, the pair watching Tory beat yet another light weight who couldn't stay standing up on the stool, "If some tall, dark haired guy walks up to me and ask if i'm pretty under my glasses i'm out of here."

Miguel laughed at her in disbelief, "You don't even wear glasses."

"True, I should probably start to consider, my eye sight is shit. Though, it comes in handy at high school parties." Alaska said, nodding toward a couple who looked as though they were seconds away from being joined as one by the mouth, "At least i'm not seeing that clearly."

"True." Miguel cringed as the pair looked away, he nodded to her red solo cup, "What are you drinking?"

"It's a mix of sprit, and fruit punch. Is my tongue red?" Alaska questioned, sticking her tongue out as Miguel grabbed it with his hands, making Alaska yell.

"Pretty red." he confirmed with a nod, letting her tongue go and wiping his hand on his shirt, "Are you sure all of this is okay for you? I feel bad for kinda dragging you out of bed without thinking."

"I'm fine around alcohol, never had a thing for it anyways." Alaska said with a shrug, flexing her hand that was still sore from the night before, "Besides, the most i've done this summer is go to the beach. A party before school starts is very needed."

Miguel wrapped a arm around her with a grin, clinking their cups and watching Tory yet again who climbed down, "Pee break."

"You must have a pretty strong bladder if you lasted this long." Alaska said as she trailed behind the pair who joined hands before her, "Bet you never peed the bed as a kid."

"Did you?" Tory asked, pulling Alaska to walk alongside them rather in the back.

"All the time, didn't stop until I was almost ten actually." Alaska confirmed as the trio laughed, walking into the house again to find Sam, Robby, Chris, Demetri, and Nathaniel. Her eyes shifted to find Hawk, Aisha, Mitch, and Bert giving them a complete stare down.

"Let's go." Tory said after glaring harshly at Sam, pulling Miguel toward the kitchen. Alaska's eyes flickered back and forth between the groups, giving a awkward smile before escaping toward the opposite side of the room.

"That was some serious avoiding you did back there." Robby teased a few minutes later as he walked over to Alaska who was leaning on the chairs arm rest. Her eyes flickered to him quickly with a guilty expression dancing over the brown pools, "Only a little offended, don't worry."

"I was just avoiding a riot happening in Moons living room." Alaska said with a half grin, "I'm glad you guys came."

"What are you drinking?" he asked her with a odd look. Alaska huffed, passing her drink his way. Robby smelt it and handed it back to her, "Take it that's not the first time you've heard that tonight?"