𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

"Call if you want me to come bust some noses in

"Call if you want me to come bust some noses in." Hawk said as Alaska got out of her old car quickly, glad to finally be out of the backseat she felt like she was suffocating in, "I'm serious."

"I think I can handle it." Alaska said a she shut the door, the passengers window rolling down as she bent down to look, "Where are the two of you heading?"

"Back to my house, I didn't realize we living so close." Moon said with a grin, taking notice of Alaska only living a few neighbors over then where she lived, "Tell Sam I said hi."

"Will do." Alaska said as she began fumbling with her rings and clearing her throat, "So you guys are just going to hang out at your house for a bit?"

"Moons parents are out." Hawk said as he leaned past her to look at Alaska with a grin, watching to see her expression.

"I don't think I asked." Alaska said in a fake voice, laughing as if she was joking while Moon did as well, thinking Alaska was only making a joke, "So have you guys hung out at your house before?"

"No, just usually at the park, Canyon, or Golf N' Stuff." Moon said casually as Alaska tightened her fist, her rings and nails digging into her palm. Her eyes flickered to Hawk, finding him staring at her with a half smirk.

"How exciting." Alaska said, her jaw un-clinched as she sighed. Her fist were let free as she hid the annoyance and anger across her eyes, knowing there was nothing she could do about it now, "You two have fun."

"We will." Hawk said, staring at her as Alaska backed away from the car, "See you."

"Bye, Alaska." Moon smiled as the window rolled up, the car speeding off, leaving Alaska on the side walk. A sigh left her lips as she turned, huffing loudly as her feet made it up her drive way.

"Who cares if our whole grade is having sex? Sixteen is just usually when people start that kinda stuff." Alaska said with a shrug as she cut the strawberries into little stars, Eli doing the same with the watermelon.

"Don't you feel kinda left out? I mean, are we that big of losers?" he asked, voicing his worry that neither of them have done anything while most of their grade has. He took it personal, feeling like a freak enough.

"I guess so, but who cares? We can just lie." Alaska said with a knowing look his way, throwing one of the strawberries as it bounced off his forehead, "Besides, who would we have sex with anyone? Demetri?"

"I'm not saying we need to be, it's just kinda annoying everyone else is. We're complete losers." he continued to go on, earning a laugh from Alaska, "Why aren't you seeing what i'm saying? We're even more of freaks then what we were before."

"Not everyone's doing it, just most." Alaska said as he shrugged. Alaska tried to see why he was feeling the way he did, already feeling out of place and left out of things in school, this just making it worse, "Lets make a deal."