𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮

The sun was barley up when Robby crept down the stairs

The sun was barley up when Robby crept down the stairs. He'd been doing this each morning, wanting to leave before he had to interact with Alaska, getting home when she was asleep. Gina and Zane were good to him, and they understood, but they didn't encourage it. But, with it only being his third night here, they were trying to bend with him. Alaska was always out early anyways, and up early, but he made sure to check her room before leaving. After not finding her in her bed that morning, he was creeping down the stairs incase she was awake downstairs.

She was downstairs, just not awake.

Robby told himself to just leave, not to care that she was passed out over three books, her back bent terribly over the table as she sat in the chair. He told himself not to care that she'd be in pain when she woke up, being hunched over like that for the entire night. But, because he was still him deep down, he dropped his bag and walked toward the table. The blinds were rolled up, the faint light shining in, making the kitchen look a bit plain, a little depressing with the faint blue tint it was giving off.

"Alaska." Robby whispered, shaking her arm slightly. She didn't moved, Robby pulled an odd look as he gapped at a animated photo of the female vagina in the book she was passed out over. He realized she was flipping through a bunch of sex education books, passing out in the process. He shook her again. "Dude, wake up."

His mean, stern voice made her eyes flicker, groaned as they shut again. Robby rolled his eyes, shaking her arm. "You're gonna ruin your spine."

Alaska sighed, blinking to get use to the small light, pushing on her palms to sit up. A whine out of pain left her lips, feeling the pain in her back, laying back down. Robby winced. "Yeah, I know."

Still half asleep, she clearly just wanted to stay there. Robby huffed, wrapping an arm around her waist, pressing a hand to her back. "Okay, come on, sit up slowly."

His hand pressing into her back eased the aching pain from her spine, still hurting as she sat up. Robby's arm around her waist prevented her from falling back over, keeping her up right. Alaska sighed, but sitting up straight helped as her back started to feel better. "What time is it?"

"Five." he said back, getting a groan. "Get up, go get in your bed until you need to get up."

Alaska stood to her feet, Robby going to push the chair back in but was caught off by her throwing her entire weight onto him, legs locking around his lower waist. "Jesus christ."

He huffed, pulling her higher up on his waist as she huffed. He rolled his eyes at her noise. "Yeah, this isn't ideal for me either."

Robby carried her toward the couch, deciding going up the stairs was not the smartest idea. He could practically see her trying to climb higher up and the two of them stumbling back down the stairs. Robby leaned over, trying to lay her down, but she was latched on to him and was not moving. "Alaska, let go."