𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

I PUBLISHED A TORY BOOK AND A SAM BOOK YESTERDAY IF ANY OF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!

Alaska sat awkward with Beth in the coffee shop, their christmas sweaters and candy cain coffees infront of them. Alaska came the second Beth wanted her to, though they fell silent soon after.

"I really liked your speech for your six months." Beth spoke up first as she nodded toward Alaska, "You didn't have to mention me, I know I really fucked up with you."

"I made the list months ago." Alaska said honestly as she sighed, "Where were you? I called you ten times, it was only seven."

"It's complicated." Beth said with a sigh, her red hair hanging in her face.

"Why? You tell me everything. Are you using again?" Alaska asked her quickly with a hurt expression on her face, "Are you?"

"No!" Beth said quickly as she pinched the bridge of her nose, "A lot is happening, I should have still been there for you. I know I broke my promise."

"Then tell me. You owe that to me." Alaska said in disbelief as she crossed her legs.

"I'm pregnant again." Beth said quickly as she stared at Alaska with sad eyes, "And i'm terrified."

Beth put her head in her hands as Alaskas eyes softened, reaching across the table and grasping her hand, "Are you in a dangerous situation?"

"Yeah, I am." Beth said honestly as she cried, "I don't know what to do. All of this, it's just so much. My parents don't want me home, they threw me out ten years ago and never reached out again. My boyfriends a bipolar son of a bitch, he can't be a father."

"Do you want to keep it?" Alaska asked her quickly.

"Yes, so bad. But I don't want to fuck it up like I did with Aiden, I barley see him because of the shit ive done." Beth looked up as Alaska tightened her hand around her own, "I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you that night, it's killing me that I wasn't."

"We're gonna figure this out, together, I swear." Alaska said as she stared at her sponsor, that had became family, "The first thing we need to do is get you the hell away from your boyfriend, you don't need that energy for you, Aidan, or the baby."

"I have no money Alaska, I only make eight dollars a hour." Beth said with a shake of her head and a rub of her eyes, "The courts won't let me see him if I don't have a stable living position."

Alaska hesitated before she shook her head, "You have us, and we have the room."

"Your house is pretty much like a foster home now." Robby joked as he jumped onto Alaskas bed to lay next to her, "How many spare bedrooms do you have?"

"Three to spare." Alaska said with a grin, "I hope you don't mind Beth coming."

"I don't, i'm just glad you two started talking again." Robby said as Alaska nodded in agreement. The christmas tree they set a few minutes ago sat slightly crooked in the corner of her room but non the less still looked nice, "I can't believe your parents keep letting all these people in, they're good people."