𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

tw: this chapter contains heavily, intense violence that could be triggering or hard for some of you to read

tw: this chapter contains heavily, intense violence that could be triggering or hard for some of you to read. if you want to skip this chapter, you can, it will be mentioned on what all she did further through the story with less intensity and details, you might just be a little confused. there is also brief MENTION of past sexual assault but it is only spoken about, not explained graphically. i love you all

Robby heard the door of the back room open, thinking he'd been the only one hear. He went to sit up, move from underneath the weight he was lifting. Before he had the chance to, a pair of hands grabbed the bar and was pushing down. Robby was taken back, the weight pressing down into his chest as Alaska held it down.

"What the hell are you doing?" He struggled. The weight on his chest didn't hurt too bad considering he was pushing against it and she was holding it, but the way she trapped him was impossible to move. "Let me go."

"I know what you did." she stared down at him, her tone so calm and smooth that it was more terrifying then the pure venom in her gaze. "And now you're gonna pay."

"Let me go." Robby demanded her, pushing with all his upper body strength, only resulting in him coughing when she pushed the weight down against his chest.

"Didn't want to have to do that." she said, eyeing him as he stared up at her. "Tell me what happened."

"What?" He asked her.

"Tell me exactly what happened, every little breath that was taken, when you and your disgusting friends attacked Eli." Alaska pushed down on the weight again, the bar trapping him. "Tell m-"

"No!" Robby yelled.

"Tell me!" she yelled back, one of her hands leaving the pole to slap him across the face. "Tell me now or I will take every bit, of what I have in mind, out on you instead of spreading it out."

Robby looked up at her, disbelief in his face. "Just a week ago you were begging for us to be friends again, wanted to be around me. That's gone now?"

"Non existent." she glared, her nose twitched as her body hover over his. "Still wanna cry because I didn't kiss you? How's this for-"

She slapped him in the face again. "-a kiss?"

"Let me go." he glared up at her, her strength taking him off guard by the way he pushed against her. Robby gave a yelp when he stopped fighting, and the bar pushed down.

"Funny how this little game is going." she nodded, leaning closer to his face. "If you notice, it's you who is hurting yourself. I'm simply holding the weight and every time you push against it, by default, you end up pulling it back down on you."

"Are you using again?" Robby asked in disbelief, because only some sort of high would explain all this strength.

Alaska laughed. "In your dreams."