𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙊𝙣𝙚

"Hell yeah! You kick his ass Mr

"Hell yeah! You kick his ass Mr.Z!" Demetri shouted as he watched Zane lay his fist into Drew, who was tied up in the living rooms. Alaska had been forced to tell Gina about her drug use and who got her into it in the first place. She left out the part of the stitches and just used the excuse she accidentally pulled her belly bottom ring out on her own. Once Zane found out, he had his dealers kidnap Drew and bring him into the living room.

"Demetri, darling." Alaska sighed as she waved him away from the fighting, encouraging he join her and Gina in the kitchen, "Come in here."

"I'm debating if I should get in on that action." Gina spoke as she eyed her smoking hot husband beating the shit out of the tied up man. Alaska was under her arm, holding her close. The pair had became more connected once Alaska got everything off her chest, finally feeling like she wasn't lying to her parents.

"Ouuu, maybe whip out the swords." Demetri suggested with a hopeful grin. Gina stared at him in disbelief as he shrugged, "What? Your kids got a big mouth."

"Big enough mouth to bite your head off." Alaska threatened as she threw her grape to hit Demetri in the forehead, "I think that you should most definitely go over there and get at least one hit in. I promise it helps."

"I think you're right." Gina nodded as she set her smoothie down and headed into the living room.

Demetri wrapped his good arm around Alaska, "So, what type of crazy expectations are they wanting you to commit?"

"Well, i've got to go to therapy twice a week and now have two AA meeting groups so..." Alaska trailed off as she leaned into Demetri, "I feel like shit, you should have seen the look on their face. My dads had the whole house sweeped and moved all his stuff to the car wash now, my mom cried the whole night."

"Well, they love you, I get it." Demetri spoke, rubbing her shoulder harshly and taking a strawberry from her fruit bowl, "I still don't get why you didn't tell them that loser brother of yours is the one that attacked you."

"My mom really loves him, Meat. I don't want to ruin this for her, and if I did that means Trey would tell them Robby was there too and then he's homeless." Alaska spoke as she threw her arms up in disbelief with a huff, "Trey will screw up soon without me, believe me."

"Speaking of Mr.Keene," Demetri began as he took a seat, "He's getting out today, isn't he?"

"Yup, and the lawyers are paid off with very high youtube reviews from yours truly." Alaska grinned, she looked beautiful when she smiled, heartwarming, "Mr.LaRusso and Sensei Lawrence are heading to pick him up now. They wouldn't let me come, I guess it's a bro bonding road trip."

"Remember when we went on a road trip when you first got your license?" Demetri asked as the pair laughed loudly over Drew's yelps in pain from the living room, "You crashed your car within not even a day of having it."