𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙊𝙣𝙚

Alaska hummed as the song from her record player sounded, Aisha getting her the new The Neighbourhood album for her birthday

Alaska hummed as the song from her record player sounded, Aisha getting her the new The Neighbourhood album for her birthday. Alaska swayed around her kitchen, eating the lemon cake as she kicked a few of the decorations around. The party had ended a few hours ago, everyone leaving while Zane had a complication in one of his recent deals, taking off quick while Gina left to hire the new guy at the car wash.

Cedric began barking loudly, his tiny feet sliding across the floor when the sudden, loud, and panicked fist hit the door. Alaska set her cake down quickly, pulling the needle from her record as it made a uncomfortable sound. Alaska scooped Cedric up, holding the small dog in her arms as she looked through the peep hole, "What the hell?"

As Alaska pulled the door open and stared at the three in confusion, "Robby? Demetri? Sam? What's going on?"

"We've got to talk." Robby said to her with a knowing look, looking to Demetri as Alaska did the same, waiting for the dark haired boy to say anything. Demetri held his hip as he looked down, nodding his head. Alaska sighed, having the worst feeling she knew who they ran into.

"Jesus, i'm so sorry." Alaska had to say as she ran a hand through her hair, stressfully, after the trio explained what happened at the mall with Hawk, "What the hell?"

"My question exactly." Demetri said with a scoff as Alaska walked into her kitchen, "Whats his problem? Your sensei kicked my ass."

"Why didn't you tell me? I would have said something to Kreese, he's such a asshole." Alaska said, grabbing three ice packs and walking back into the living room, "But Hawk physically trying to hurt you over it? What the actual fuck?"

"I'm okay, just a headace." Sam spoke to Alaska when she held the ice pack out. Alaska sighed as she pressed the ice pack to Sams head, grabbing her pale hand and holding it in place on the ice pack.

"You didn't know?" Demetri asked as Alaska looked at him in disbelief.

"You really think I had something to do with that? The reason I started karate in the first place was to protect myself and you." Alaska snapped at Demetri quickly as she fell onto the couch with a scoff, Cedric jumping up and laid his head on her right thigh. Alaska held the other ice pack to Robby who was next to her, taking it and setting it on his shoulder.

"That's not what I meant." Demetri said with a huff as he sat up better, keeping the ice pack on his hip, "He just tells you everything, I figured you knew he was at least annoyed. Or you knew I wrote the yelp review."

"Alaska wouldn't do that." Robby defended her quickly.

"I know we aren't as close as we use to be, but i'd never, in any way, put you in danger." Alaska promised as she looked at Demetri with soft eyes, "I'm gonna kick Hawks ass."

"Slow your role, home slice." Demetri said as Alaska rose, he followed her quickly with a point of his finger, "He's got major backups, five in total!"