𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚

y'all, look at this shit

Alaska walked out of the house, shutting the door behind her as she adjusted the strap on her bikini top

Alaska walked out of the house, shutting the door behind her as she adjusted the strap on her bikini top. Moon invited her to the car wash fundraiser for Miguel, insisting it would be a good time for them to catch up. With Alaska being so fresh in a relationship, Eli didn't want her going alone to watch a bunch of guys from school gawk at his girlfriend.

"Oh, what the hell!" Alaska yelled as her face lit up, peering at Hawk who sat on a motorcycle infront of her house, "What is this?"

"Our new ride." he grinned, throwing the extra helmet her way with a cheeky grin, "Do I look cool?"

"So cool, might have to pull us over in a alley way before we go." Alaska teased as she pulled the top of his helmet up to press a heated kiss onto his lips. Hawks hand snuck up around her back, a gentle rub as his hand slide down before a loud shout echoed in the air.

"Hey! Bloody hell! What is this?" Zane asked in disbelief as he jogged onto the front law. His accent was heavy, his oven mits still on from taking the breakfast biscuits out of the oven, "Alaska, darling-"

"Dad, look his cute we look!" Alaska said as she hurried to get on the back of the motorcycle and wrap her arms around her boyfriends middle, "Cmon, we're a spitting imagine of you and mom."

Zane gapped at his daughter in disbelief, "Thats a white child."

"A white child on a motorcycle." Alaska corrected with a wink, "He has his license, and we have helmets!"

"Cmon, you let me drive yours that one time, remember?" Hawk pleaded with Alaska's dad hopefully.

"Yeah, before you got that red triangle on your head and started snogging my daughter right infront of me." Zane said in disbelief, throwing his arms up with a insane look. Alaska got her dramatics from him, without a doubt.

"It's literally just right outside of the neighborhood, we could walk if we wanted to." Alaska tried to keep going, her hand running up and down the side of Hawks stomach as her head leaned on his shoulder, "Look how cute we are."