𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙏𝙬𝙤

Alaska's night consisted of driving around the Valley, yelling different lyrics at the top of her lungs

Alaska's night consisted of driving around the Valley, yelling different lyrics at the top of her lungs. Because she felt almost embarrassed to go to Carmen yet again when she felt like relapsing, Alaska had taken the action into her own hands and yelled at herself a good minute before speeding down the back roads where she knew she wouldn't be caught, filling up on gas, and letting her playlist fly.

Different forms of break ups songs thumped in her ears, reminded her how pathetic she was for listening to such a thing when her and Hawk weren't even together in the first place. She stopped in a drive thru, getting enough food to distract her until her body slowly recovered and stopped fighting her for the drugs that fucked her life up in the first place.

Tory had texted and asked for a ride to the dojo, Alaska turned her car around and headed toward the location she dropped her. She'd considering not going today because of her annoyance and anger toward Hawk but couldn't help but know that deep down she wanted to. Karate was something Alaska loved, something she was good at. The last thing that could keep her from going was a stupid boy that mearly lead her on just to screw everything up a few hours later.

Alaska sat in between Tory and Aisha, watching Hawk and Miguel fight in the middle of the floor. Sensei was watching their stance perfectly, Alaska wanted to roll her eyes each time Hawk messed up, which was a lot today, "Nice work, Diaz. Bow, go again."

The dojo doors swung open immediately before the pair could go on, Alaskas tired eyes moving toward the door to find Daniel storming in. Her posture straightened up.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Sensei asked in disbelief as Daniel stared at him, red in the face and breathing heavy.

"Like you don't know." Daniel snapped at time. The trio of girls stood up, watching intensely like the rest of the dojo did.

"Take your shoes off the mat. You're disrespecting my dojo." Sensei said quickly as Daniels sneakers planted on the mat, not bothering to remove them. Miguel looked back at Alaska who shrugged in confusion.

"You're seriously gonna talk to me about disrespecting dojos after what you just did to mine?" Daniel asked him in disbelief, storming toward the man. Alaska saw his jaw clinch from where she stood, almost wanting to coward away to avoided him seeing her as if he didn't know she was here.

"What the hell are you talking about? I didn't do anything to your dojo." Sensei said. Alaska eyed Hawk as he turned around, keeping his head down and falling into line. She knew the look well, the same look he had when he deleted her Teen Wolfs and broke her favorite perfume bottle. Alaska rolled her eyes in disbelief, giving him a hard shove as he bumped her shoulder harder then usual.

"Just like you didn't slug one of my employees, huh?" Daniel asked as Sensei gave a small shrug, Daniel scoffed, "You know, part of me actually felt bad for you at one point, but you make it so easy to remember who the bad guy is in all of this. You call yourself a sensei? You don't even know what a sensei is. A sensei mentors. A sensei elevates. He doesn't teach destruction and disrespect!"