𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙞𝙭

"God, this place is sketchy

"God, this place is sketchy." Alaska said as she got out of the drivers seat, shutting the door and circling the car, "Smells of toilet water too."

Drew's apartment building was just outside of the Valley, a beat down complex that had only a few units. It looked dirty and abandoned, like something a kidnapper would bring the ones he took to. Alaska locked the car when Hawk got out, shutting it as well, "Cedric better be a thankful little bastard."

"Stay close." Alaska said knowingly as the pair walked closer, arms brushing as they did so. The lights flickered above them as Alaska and Hawk walked up the rustic steps that felt as though they'd break on them any second. Alaska gasped when she heard yelling and things throwing from one room, hurrying past as Hawk kept up with her. The whole strip of apartments had a mix of cigarettes, alcohol, and marijuana.

"Do you know what room he's in?" Hawk questioned, clearly not liking the feeling he had here either but didn't want to say it out loud, "Do you even have a plan?"

"Would you stop talking like i'm a idiot? He's my dog, I have to save him." Alaska said in disbelief with his attitude, rolling her eyes as she tried to avoid smelling the faint vinegar smell that leaked from the doors horribly. She knew the smell too well, so well that even after so long without a sniff, she could still sort it out.

"I care about Cedric too, I just don't think you're thinking straight." Hawk spoke, taking notice as to how on edge she looked, fiddling with her hands horribly, "Just go wait in the car, i'll find him."

Hawk was cut off by Alaska beating her fist on the door labeled 138, hitting it harshly, "Open up!"

"Ready to talk?" Drew's voice rung from the other side of the door. Hawks blood boiled as he clinched his jaw, breathing in deeply.

"I want my fucking dog!" Alaska yelled back, hitting the door again, "Open this door before I open it for you!"

"I need money." Drew said from the other side. Alaska scoffed, stepping back as she pulled Hawk with her. He watched with wide eyes, jumping as her signature battle cry echoed through the shitty apartment complex. Alaska kicked down the door quickly as Drew fell onto the ground.

"Hell yes." Hawk gushed with a proud smirk, walking into the apartment with her. Drew tried to stand, Hawk using his foot to shove him back on the ground.

"Where is he?" Alaska demanded to know, her voice deeper as she got angrier. Alaska squatted down to be before Drew, her jaw jumping as she clinched it.

"You can buy him back, if you want." Drew said as he sat up some to be on her level better, "Unless you'd rather spend it on something else."

Alaska grabbed the collar of his shirt, standing with ease as she yanked Drew off the ground and shoved him up against the wall, "I'm not giving you shit! Give me my dog before I bust your pathetic face in."