𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮

"Get the fuck away from me!" Alaska shouted a few days later a school

"Get the fuck away from me!" Alaska shouted a few days later a school. Hawk had ran up to her immediately when she showed, getting a yell and a harsh shove to the chest.

"I just want to talk." he begged, blocking her a she tried to shove him again.

"I don't give a shit what you want!" Alaska shouted out of pure anger. Hawk rose his hands to try and calm her down, only having his heart tighten when she flinched.

She flinched.

Alaska had flinched because of him.

"Do you really think i'd hurt you?" he asked her in disbelief, staring with his own form of hurt. Alaska was embarrassed that she had done so, taking a step back.

"I don't know what you'd do anymore." she said in disbelief with a shake of her head, staring his way with sad eyes, "I don't even know who you are at this point."

"Hey! You better back off Antartica."
Sensei Lawrence's voice rung down the hallway. Johnny grabbed Alaska by the back of her backpack and shoved her to the side slightly to stand chest to chest with Hawk, "You have no clue what she's gone through because your bitch ass."

"Yeah, put his bitch ass in his place." Alaska encouraged as she crossed her arms, watching the scene play out. Hawk eyed her slightly in the corner of his eye, guilt on his face, which was trying to be covered with a confident stare. Miguel joined Alaskas side, his first day back after regaining feeling in his legs and his ability to walk, one of the most hectic he'd ever had.

"I screwed up." Sensei stated as he looked at the small group of brainwashed Cobras, "And i'm sorry. I made it about me and that's not what a sensei does. I took the easy way out, I gave up. What happened here at this school, it rocked me to my core. Couldn't look myself in the eye let alone face all of you."

"Yeah, I guess it makes it easier to tell yourself that." Hawk stared with a glare toward the blonde man. Alaska found it easier not to look at him, to not stare at his every move like she used to, "But the truth is.. you bailed on us long before that fight happened. You got soft and we paid the price."

"You listen up." Sensei Lawrence began as he walked to stand just a few inches infront of Hawk. Alaska wished she hadn't gotten a sense of protectiveness in those moments, "When you came into my dojo you were softer then a babies ass. All you did was cry and cling to the same girl you screwed up with. I made you what you are! Not Kreese! He doesn't give a shit about you! About any of you! So if you wanna keep whining about the past like a bunch of pussies fine, we can play that game. You wanna stick with Kreese? Go ahead. Don't say I didn't warn you when your life ends up in the shitter. Or you can sack up and join my dojo."

Alaska looked to Miguel who grinned widely, listening to Sensei spit out a address and time before turning on his heels and walking off, knocking a kids books from his hands in the process. Alaska couldn't help but stare at Hawk, his eyes meeting hers in a hopeful way. Alaska sighed as she looked away, walking off with Miguel by her side.