𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮-𝙊𝙣𝙚

"Oh, what is this?" Johnny sighed as Alaska pulled Daniel over toward the Eagle Fangs

"Just-" Alaska waved her hands to stop him.

Daniel hesitated. "I want your help. Look, you and I may be set in our ways, but these kids, they're still growing. They can learn from both of us and use what we teach them to create their own way. I guess I didn't want that to happen because I cared so much about honoring Mr.Miyagi's legacy. But I forgot one of his major important lessons."

"Work together because Alaska loves you both?" Alaskas asked with a knowing smile.

Daniel laughed slightly.

Johnny tapped her. "Go warm up, we'll find you in a second."

Alaska nodded, walking off. She had to pass Cobra Kai in order to get to Eagle Fang, but she was okay with keeping her head down and walking by. That was, until a voice spoke up. "You're a talented fighter."

Alaska stopped, turning to stare at Terry, who she'd never spoken to. "What?"

"You're a talented fighter." he repeated himself, walking off the mat to stand infront of her. "I mean, you put a sensei in the hospital, didn't you?"

Alaska looked up at him, her nose twitched. "So?"

"Oh, nothing." he hummed, but there was always something. "I just wanted to wish you good luck."

Alaska eyed him, and the entire conversation made her feel uneasy, walking away. Wyatt nodded. "What was that about?"

"Don't kn-" Alaska began, stopping when she saw Gina get up from the stands, running off quickly. She looked in worry, the group around her doing the same. Zane got up, walking around the mat to get to Alaska. "Where's mom going?"

"She got a call, don't worry. You just stay focused." he tried to reassure her, but his voice was off.

"What happened?" Alaska repeated, looking over to see Jimmy and Kody talking to Beth quickly. "Is she leaving?"

"They caught Beth's ex, the one that was at the baby shower." Zane sighed, and Alaska nodded. "Trey had been helping him get access to the locations she'd be at."

Alaskas heart sunk, but she wasn't surprised. She felt horrible for her mom, because she knew how much he meant to her. "Wh- but how? Where is he?"

"They're holding him now." Zane shook his head. "Hey, don't let this distr-"

"How can I not let it distract me? Is she leaving?" Alaska repeated, her voice was getting higher. She didn't want to compete if her mom wasn't gonna be here, especially if she was off hurting or grieving.

"Alaska." Zane held his hands up to calm her down. "She needs a second, you know your mom wouldn't want you to worry when your dream is on the line. I'm gonna call her, she's gonna be okay."