𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

"Ready, bow!" Johnny announced the next day, the students all bowing in the rows they formed together

"Sensei Lawrence and I have the same goal of preparing you for the tournament." Daniel spoke up as he looked at the group.

"But we have different ways of getting you there." Johnny went on, his voice much rougher then Daniels.

"We realize that teaching you opposing viewpoints at the same time can be a little confusing." the LaRusso man nodded his head understandably.

"So we've discussed it and came up with a solution. We're gonna divide and conquer." the blonde man nodded, which confused the group even more then they were before. "Eagle Fang trains out front."

"And i'll be back here with the Miyagi-Dos." Daniel nodded to his students with a minor smile. Alaska and Demetri shared a look.

"I thought we were stronger working together." Miguel voiced all of their inner thoughts.

"We're still working together." Daniel reassured him.

"Just reparably." Johnny added in. "On opposite ends of the dojo. All right, Eagles, follow me."

"Bye, Meat." Alaska elbowed Demetri, waiting for Hawk to join her side as they went with the group out in the front.

"Do I come with you guys?" Wyatt asked, jogging to catch up with Hawk and Alaska. "Or am I Miyagi-Do?"

"I think you get to pick." Alaska shrugged. Eli was hoping he'd pick Miyagi Do, but the way he trailed behind the two showed he was going with them.

"Fall in!" Johnny announced to his group, them falling in to stand side by side. The blondes eyes scanned the students. "Hawk, since you're new to Eagle Fang, come on up."

He looked to Alaska before walking forward, bowing. "Yes, Sensei."

Alaska gasped when Johnny kicked his feet out from under him, the red haired boys back hitting the sandy ground. He looked up in disbelief. "What the heck?"

"Today we're gonna practice our front sweeps. On Hawk." Sensei Lawrence looked at the standing group. He pointed at Alaska. "Don't you go easy on him either, Antartica."

"All right. I know I was a dick, but i'm sorry." Hawk rose to his feet as Johnny looked over at him.

"Talk is cheap. Who's next? Come here." Johnny pointed at Alaska as she sighed, walking forward. "Give it all you got."

Alaska looked at Hawk as he winced, nodding his head. "Go ahead."

Alaska cleared her throat, stepping back before lowering her body, sweeping Hawks legs out from under him as his back hit the floor again. Alaska hovered over him. "You okay?"

"Don't worry if he's okay." Johnny grabbed her arm, throwing it up in the air. "Everyone, do what she just did. Penis Breath, you're up."

Whatever Mitch was planning back fired, his foot not getting Hawks legs, kicking him right in the balls. Alaskas jaw dropped as Eli winced, nearly falling over. The blonde Sensei look in disbelief. "You kicked him in the balls? What the hell is wrong with you? Don't be a pussy, punch him in the face."