𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙏𝙬𝙤

"Damn it! How do they make it look so easy on Hillbilly Handfishin?" Mitch asked in disbelief, the group going back to trying to catch a fish the next day

"And Naked And Afraid." Alaska huffed, holding onto the rock as she basically had her entire arm in the water. Wyatt didn't want to stare, but he had never seen the insides of her elbows this close before. While it wasn't too bad, being in the light, he could make out the scars she had from shooting up months ago. He knew about what happened, as did everyone, but he started to feel guilty knowing she was reminded of it each time she looked down at her elbows.

"Agh! Shit! This is impossible!" Hawk yelled in disbelief, been in a mood all morning, and wasn't necessarily the most talkative at mini golf last night, leaving pretty early. Wyatt asked Alaska what was going on with him, she swore she didn't know.

"Patience." Daniel reassured them.

"Patience my ass." Alaska said bitterly.

Daniel laughed at her slightly, circling the group more. "You'll figure it out."

His words clearly struck a nerve in Miguel, looking over in realization. He looked at Alaska next to him, despite Wyatt warning him about being near her again. "You said you never noticed the koi before? Even though you've gotten into the pond twice?"

"Yes, no need to call me out on an embarrassing moment, Miguel." she rolled her eyes, pushing her hair back after it fell from behind her ears from leaning over the pond so much.

"No." he waved her off, turning and crawling into the pond again. He nodded to the group. "Come on. Get in."

They all looked at him in disbelief slightly, Wyatt shrugged his shoulders. "Not any worse then reaching into the fish tank at the mini golf place."

His words had him, Alaska, and Hawk crawling in. Mitch and Bert followed soon after, the Lee girl making sure Bert didn't fall when he got in.

"Follow my lead. Walk in a circle." Miguel encouraged the Eagle Fangs, eyes darting around the koi.

Wyatt and Alaska shared a look, taking Miguels advice as the students all began to walk in a circle around the pond. Miguel's idea seemed to cause the fish to swim away from their bodies. Eli grinned. "Hey, it's working. They're going under the board."

Miguel let out a yell, grasping one of the koi fish as he held it above his head. Daniel cheered. "We have a winner! Good job, Miguel. Good job."

Daniel had gotten them all towels, the each wrapped up in it and warming up into the dojo. Alaska, being the bigger person, walking toward Hawk. "Hey."

His eyes looked up at her from the floor. "Oh, hey."

He said it as if he didn't see her all day. The Lee girl sat down, crossing her legs. "About yesterday...are we cool? That was, like, so weird of us to do. Especially since you were just saying not too long ago how you wanted to wait on us."