Chapter 63: Packing and the Christmas party- Part 1.

Hello guys! Did you all have a wonderful Christmas, I hope that each and everyone one of you got what you wanted. And here’s to a whole happy new year! Thank you for being patient with me and I hope this makes up for it! 

 Chapter 63: Packing and the Christmas party- Part 1.

“What is that?” Kyle asked holding a piece of material up with one finger.

“I don’t know.” I shrugged continuing to search through my chest of draws for appropriate underwear to wear in freezing temperatures.

Kyle smiled, “Is this a thong?” he questioned my head snapping to take a closer look at the material.

“What no!” I shouted snatching it from his grasp.

“It totally is, what is it made from, string?” he questioned snickering.

I let out a huff and pulled at the sides, there was a loud smack as it smacked Kyle square in the face.

“I would just like to point out that that’s been up Aunt Junes crack and maybe even Taylors.” I told him, a huge smile on my face.

Kyle began spitting and chucked the thongs on the floor as if it was poisoned, I burst out laughing and shook my head, I bend my head down and got back to packing, small giggles escaping my lips.

Kyle's head snapped to look at me and I bit my lip to stop myself looking at him, I would end up having a heart attack on the floor from laughing so much. “You think it’s funny?” Kyle questioned. “Eww, I have a hair in my mouth.”

I burst out laughing, one hand holding my stomach and the other using the chest of draws for support as I laughed.

I leaned back and regretted it when my mouth was full of black material. On no he didn’t.

I coughed and pulled it from my half-closed mouth as fast as I could.

“Are you actually fucking kidding me?!” I screamed, rubbing my hand over my tongue, I made urg-ing motions as I tried not to think of what these thongs have come into contact with. I think I'm going to puke.

“Ha ha, pay backs a bitch!” Kyle sang.

My mouth dropped open and I quickly closed it before remembering what went in their. “I flung it at you, not stuffed it into your mouth!” I defended, taking a step towards him and he took one back chuckling.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes momentarily. “Right, there is no need to start arguing, Aunt Junes guests will be here in a minute, so why don’t you go get in the shower while I finish packing.” I spoke in a calm voice, my eyes opening at the end.

Kyle rolled his eyes and zipped up his suitcase. “You know the party is going to be as boring as hell, she has one of these every year, and every year they never smile and don’t play music because they are so up themselves they like to listen to their own voice.”  Kyle finished hulling his suitcase of my bed, it made a loud thud as it came into contact with the floor.

“Wow, Kyle, don’t stop, I think you just described yourself there.” I told him putting my hands up. Aunt June had decided that a Christmas party would be fun for all of us since we wouldn’t be spending Christmas with her this year. It was also her turn at work to host the Christmas part at her place. Which meant some very stuck up clients.