Extra Chapters

IMPORTANT! So, as I am going through and editing the book, these chapter was going to be taken out but then I seen how many people liked it. So, instead I decided to put them in as extracts so people can still enjoy. These chapter are  unedited and I have no idea what I wrote so please feel free to skip them...

Chapter 8 extra...

(This was going to happen after the self defence class but I decided to take it out)     

I sat and watched in silence as the class attempted to show their fighting skills to one another. The boys where acting as if they knew everything and tried to look cool in front of the few girls that populated the group. From here, they looked like idiots and I wanted to get a bat and whack them around the head with it. I hadn’t left the spot from my bench and I was hoping it would stay that way. People had lost interest on what was going on throughout the matches and where going off, talking in little groups.

Leon had gone to congratulate Kyle and hadn’t left his side since. As I watched them, I noticed that they look like good friends, closer than the rest of the boys in their little group.

It occurred to me that Leon was Kyle’s closest friend and I could see that they both did little things that they both did. It was almost as if they were brothers.

I sat back from my observation and jumped when Mr Jakes blew his whistle.

“Right class, it’s time to make our way down to the bottom field!” he shouted and I groaned out loud.

Standing up, I began to stretch and ignored my aching limbs, I pocked at my ribs and winched when I hit a delicate spot.

Why did I do that? I knew it was going to hurt, but yet, I still poked it. I began heading for the door that the whole class had left out of, my strides slow and full of annoyance.

“That was hot.” came a voice from behind me.

I stopped walking, my eyebrows knitting together, “Excuse me?” I asked, turning to look at the person who spoke.

“And when you was kicking his ass was even hotter.” he whistled as he looked me up and down making me feel slightly violated.

“Uh... thanks,” I paused and motioned to him “and you are?” I asked in slightly amused tone.

Who was this clown?

“The names, Dale.” I looked Dale up and down, my eyes lingering on his outstretched hand.

“Uh, huh.” I nodded and turned to walk away.

“It’s a shame you didn’t win.” he pointed out; I frowned when the fall into step with me?

“Yeah well, he just got a little lucky.” I shrugged and pushed the door open. I used the other one to shield my eyes from the sudden brightness.

I looked down the field and groaned, it was so far! When I looked up at the sky an even louder groan escaped me, the clear sky had gone and was now replaced by angry looking grey clouds.

“Yeah it’s not what he is saying,” he muttered.

“And what exactly did he say?” I asked, putting my hands on my hips as I looked at him.

“He said you where the easiest opponent he has ever had to fight.” he tried to mimic Kyle’s voice.

I laughed at his interpretation of Kyle. My laughter was cut of short when I realised what he had said.

My mouth dropped open and my foot began to tap, angrily. “He said what?!” I scratched my head snapping to the bottom of the field where I knew the asshole waited with the rest of the class.