Chapter 59: The mom!

Sorry for the long upload but i have been on holiday and wow it was so good to have a rest from school work and writing. But have no fear i have wrtien an extra long chapter for all my lovely fans!

Eat cookies and much chocolate!

Chapter 59: The mom!

“This is your home? This is where you live? Are you being serious? What is that? Do the royals come here? Do we even have royals? Is that marmite? Marmite, I love you! Wait, I'm still in the car he can’t hear me, can he?” I rushed, my eyes taking in the scene in front of me. Nothing can compare to this, this is by far the best house I have seen in my 17 years of living. Who even wants to live in a house like this? Who wants to get lost on a daily basis?

“This is where I used to live.”  Kyle smiled, his head bending to look at the house. Oh, I'm sorry did I say house? I meant a mansion for a T-Rex, there that’s better.

“Yeah, come on let’s go! Do you have a map because I don’t really want to get lost and oh-my-god is a man in a suit opening the door for me. Kyle, he's more of a gentleman than you, how is that possible?” I asked dramatically while climbing out of the car.

I smiled nicely at the older man and watched as he closed the door with a soft click.

“Hi, I'm Gwen!”  I stuck my hand out and the man shook it with a gloved hand.

I waited patiently for the man to answer back, I raised a questioning brow when he didn’t reply, instead he opened his mouth to show me he no tongue. I screamed and slung back.

“He’s…he’s tongue-less!” I pointed at the old man. My feet moved as Kyle began to toe me forward, I kept glancing behind me at the old man with no tongue.

“Kyle, please don’t tell me your dad cuts peoples tongue off if they don’t comply- comply, that’s a big word for me. Please God, if I'm walking into a trap that Kyle has set for me, give me sign.” As soon as I said the words I tripped up the step, I managed to regain my balance before falling flat on my face.

That would have hurt, a lot.

“No, he was attacked when he was nineteen.”

“Attacked, what did he stick his tongue out at them so they sliced it off?” I asked, my eyes still watching the man.

“I don’t know, he can’t talk.” Kyle replied and I snapped my mouth shut, he had a point.

“This is the door.” He announced and I shot him an annoyed look.

“Really? I thought it was a bridge. My bad.” I shot back sarcastically.

Kyle rolled his eyes and I watched in silence as he turned the handle of the big oak door. There was small creak and it swung open- no, lets rephrase that. Kyle opened the door as slow as an old granny, the door opened an inch every minute. I tapped my foot impatiently and waited for it to fully open.

“Kyle,” I hissed, “Your taking the piss.” I told him and he turned to smile at me.

“I want the anticipation to build up.” He told me and I raised an eyebrow.