Chapter 44: Take a picture

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Just to say hi ;)

Chapter 44: Take a picture.

“Leon, I'm going to kill that son of a gun.” I hissed and glanced at Kyle who was smiling. “You fanny, why are you smiling?” I asked tugging on his hand.

“Because,” he said looking me up and down “if we run and you fall over I get the pleasure of rolling you down the hill.”  He said cockily.

I stared at him not knowing what to say, the little- rephrase that, big fat brat.

“Yeah, and if I do fall over and they get photos not only will it be in the press, also your dad will know about this. Scratch that the whole firkin world will know about this, so you better hope I don’t fall over.” I pointed a finger in his face; he looked surprised and pouted his bottom lip out.

“You’re so mean, shouting in my face.” He attempted to cross his arms across his chest.

“There they are!” Leon shouted holding his phone up to us.

“That vagina boy is so dead when I next see him.” I hissed turning around to run.

“Gwen turn around,” Kyle said tugging on my hand as we ran down the path my whole body jumping up and down, making it look like I was waddling.

Now I know what it’s like to be a penguin! I’ve always wanted to know!

I glanced behind me to see the whole group running after us, cameras in hand.

“See now you’ve seen him, you can go kill him now,” Kyle shouted and I managed to roll my eyes.

“Ha ha, you’re sooooo funny,” I said, beginning to waddle faster.

“This is,” he panted out “Actually fun. “He finished making me smile.

“Yeah, it kind of reminds me of old times.”  I held onto a piece of Kyle costume that was decorated to look like cheese.

Man, I really wanted to eat him right now.

We continued to run and I was sure we had lost them. Come on it wasn’t as if we are easy to spot…shut up Gwen you’re wearing a hot dog suit!

“Down the alley!” I shouted to Kyle tugging him to the side. I let go and ran through first, I stopped when Kyle began screaming my name.

I turned to see him stuck between the two walls. I burst out laughing as he screamed bloody murder.

“Kyle, shut your mouth, it’s not like an axe murderer is after us.”  He carried on screaming like a little girl, I did the only thing that seemed rational…I slapped him across the face.

Not hard, but it was hard enough for his head to turn to the side.

He looked at me “Ow! What the hell was that for?” he hissed grabbing his cheek.

I smiled sheepishly and tugged on the front of his costume “I'm sorry, it just seemed like the right thing to do.” I told him, shrugging.

“So, if I slap you now will it be a spur of the moment thing?” He hissed and I smiled showing my teeth.