Chapter 55: The Carnival (Part 1)

Hey guys, this chapter was meant to be longer but i decided to put it in two chapter, so enjoy! 

 Chapter 55: The Carnival (Part 1)

I rubbed my hands together as I attempted to restart my blood circulation. “Where did they say they were going to meet us?” I asked looking around the crowded field, my breath coming out in small puffs of smoke that dissolved in a matter of seconds.

Everywhere I turned the carnival was full of laughing people and scary ass clowns. Screams filled the air, some with fright and mostly with glee.

I watched as a boy stumbled off a ride and threw up in the nearest bin. I pulled a face and turned to look at Kyle who was breathing into his hands.

“They said at the dodgems.” He looked around and straightened the grey beanie hat on his head. “Or maybe they said the Twisters.” He frowned and I sighed and walked off towards the directions of the Twisters.

“Where are you going?” I turned around and walked backwards.

“To the twisters of course!” I shouted and turned around, only to walk into a brick wall. Holding my nose, I looked up into the scariest face ever... a clown. I screamed and steeped back, he was going to kill me and eat me for lunch!

I grabbed its red nose and screamed when it came off in my hands.

By George its Michael Jackson!

I stepped back into another chest, gasping, I turned around and hid behind Kyle.

“Don’t eat me, I'm innocent, he has a lot more fat on him.” I shoved Kyle forward.

“I'm sorry; she's a little squeamish over clowns.” Kyle said sheepishly and I gawped.

He was threatening with the monsters.

“See this,” I held the fake nose I my hand and tightened my fist around it, I didn’t have quiet the effect I was hopping since it was made of foam “This will be your head!” I threatened, throwing the foam ball at his head; it bounced off whacking Kyle in the chest.

I was too fricking scared to giggle.

The clown frowned and shot me a dirty look of annoyance, I sent him a look of ‘come at me, bro’ before he bend down to pick the foam, fat, red, ugly nose back up, he stood up and shot Kyle a glance.

“Freaks.” He muttered before turning around.

Oh hell no! I charged forward and Kyle grabbed my arm, holding me back. Oh, he better hold me back. This clowns hair isn’t the only place that is going to be red. “I'm the freak!” I screeched, “Who’s the one dressed in a clown costume scaring people! That’s it I'm calling your manager! No, I will go and see your manager right now!” I declared and turned towards Kyle and back towards the clown who was now talking to a couple who began shooting us looks of annoyance.

“Gwen, calm down it’s just a man in a costume; he’s paid to scare people.” He said and my shoulders slumped.

“Yeah, your right. I still want to find his manager.” I pointed out as we turned around, Kyle and I both screamed.

“Motherfucker!” Kyle screamed and bitch slapped the clown in front of us.

Yes, you herd right, bitch slapped. He bitch slapped another man. If you could even call that a slap it was a tap.